what would you pay?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Well im just after a rough estimate of what you guys would pay for my bike...i list everything its got 4 ya :) It is an atomik avenger but i could harly call it one anymore lol!

125cc Ducar (serviced regularily)
USD forks
Kenda tyres F & R 90%tread
SDG peg mount
High tensile Stainless steal pegs
New fastace rear shock 58rc or sumthin
pro taper bars
new rear rim
comes with spare rim, spokes and a set of tyres 75% tread
Renthal grips
1/4 turn throttle
NGK spark plug
new swingarm
DID chain (new)
spare sprocket 1 48t and 1 37t
Unifilter
and a few other bits and peices
bike always gets washed and keep indoors.

haha nah looking for more than that now..some stupid year 8 or 9 will buy it at my school lol

not when you were getting offers of 650 before it had the new shock, peg mount and pegs ($200 of extra stuff)

600 is a good offer! china bikes just devaluate so much! if u look at them u will realise, take a look at sik-pj's agb29 that he sold quite a while back, he had more mods than that and he bought a new engine and it came with the spare engine that ran and he got like 600...
im not speakin of the avengers price here but generally if u buy a bike for around 600 - 700 and throw say 200 - 300 worth of mods on it you should be aiming for around below 600, once the bike has exchanged from the dealer to you, even once it hasn't been started it devaluates 100+ and more once u have started it and riden it......

no way its worth more than $600 if you had a monstermoto or something better maybe you would get more second hand but if you sell that for more than $600 your ripping them off

the money on parts with these bikes doesn't realy mean much when you sell them, just how it is.

hahahaha *cough*get fucked*cough*
im selling it for $750 so that should shut you up lol

Haha that was funny $15............NOT.........your a wanker:D

no no no take my 17.05.... :rolleyes:

wats the point behind this thread?? How much you can sting some kid at school for your thrashed out bike!?? better be throwing some $ our way if thats the case.... :D

Tighter than a dolphins @rse... sell it for what it is worth, or part it out and MAYBE get most of what you put into it back....

Dont rip someone off to fund your next rush...Karmas a bitch and it WILL bite you.

nah not a fan of that karma crap lol. my mate bought an agb 29 1 onth ago for 500 and my bike has WAY better suspension, bars, pegs, tyres and all kinds of other shit that total way over the 250 more than what he paid for his 29...IMO its ergos are better than a 29 the suspension is softer and the rebound WORKS im not ripping anyone off...and even if i do who cares lol its my life i can do what i want :p

you asked for our oppinions, if you carry on like that then maybe next time we won't bother to give them.

haha true lol i just got a bit carried away lol, its just frustrating when you get like 50 completly different opinions, ive had people saying its a good deal, people sayng its decent and people saying its crap...

Just ask a price you want for it, youll soon realise if the price is too high, than keep coming down till you get a buyer ay!

me personally i think its overpriced, bikes are still like cars, you can pump $20k of mods in to it, and still only sell it for 1k more than a stocka....

if it had a newer lifan engine, newish sticker kit/plastics than id think maybe your price is close,

its your bike, you sell (or try) for whatever price you want,

Goodluck Mate

(p.s. how was tbones today)

Latest posts

Back