whats bike is better

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbr_maggs

Reaction score
pitpro rr le 125
mybike.jpg

orrrrr
atomix pro x 125
29US-125Blue.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the pro x is a bigger bike but the pitpro probably has better parts on it, depends what you like.

Pretty obvious the Pitpro is better mate.

what bike is better i need to no cos i wanna get 1 of them the pro x is not that much bigger

well if it dosent matter to you get a pitpro

i honestly don't know why everyone doesnt like atomiks my bike is a december 06 atomik prox125 and it runs sweet haven"t had a single problem with it since ive had it and i do lots of kays on the bike last weekend i reckon i did about 300 kays i take my bike to the hills witha back pack on and go ride for the weekend atomiks rock do it bro

The atomik is a bigger bike, with a new set of high rise bars, and a softer tall flat seat, and rejet the carb, they make a good all rounder, especially if you want to do alot of trail riding, they will be more comfortable for all day stuff.

if you want to go to BMX Tracks and do lots of "small" shaped jumps then the Pitpro will be more suited, the pitpro is easier to buy upgrade suspension as well since it's more standard pitbike sizes, if jumping or racing is your primary goal this will be a smarter option.

the Atomik is more suited to larger shaped jumps (like on a proper mx track) where the pitpro will cope better in the usual local council BMX Track arrangement. The atomik will be more comfy on 1-2 hours + trail rides and general farm bashing ect.

the reality is the atomik is just budging into the midsize bikes market, or you could call them "large" pitbikes.. if your a tall guy (say over 5ft 10") this may be a more attractive option, just update the bars straight up to proper pitbike riser bars (protaper or similar) and rebuild/cover the seat or buy a predone one and rejet the carb.

the pitpro is still the normal pitbike sized bike, and because of that, most pitbike upgrades will go on fairly easily.

Juls

ty haliday one of australia's best fast 50 racers doesn't mind the atomik and he said "if you spent $1000 cleaning everything up ,it would actually be a preety good bike" in regards to that the man would have high expectations as he spends $12000 + on each of his mini's so $1000 is very little to make it a competetive bike for his standards.It has proven it self to be a semi decent bike in the adb shootout even though it placed last it was at least $2000 cheaper than the other bikes in the event so in perspective thats preety good.As already stated pro tapers in a must i would recomend the klx/drz110 bends as there slightly smaller than the xr50 bends and cater more that midsize mini.Get the carby tuned and cleaned up ,a flat seat (factory effex klx 110 foam) with a gripper seat cover (red barron etc) ,loctite the bolts and shit and run some decent oil and it should treat you in return.If your a bigger guy or ride with knee braces then the atomik is definatley the go

Latest posts

Back