whats my xr75 1975 worth

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
i was just wondering what my XR75 1975 would be worth?
any one know?
P1010018.jpg

$400 - 750 depending on buyer & engine condition, she'd be nice with a bar & some slicks

looks clean for its age. is the exhaust "pinched" under the kickstarter? looks to be.. wouldnt say anymore then 700 or so.. 30 years old.. judging by your SIG. its been 'modded' so yeh kinda hard to say..

i'd say its worth a bit, i would suspect just more than $700 actually maybe say... $750 or $800, if u get some guy that loves clasiics even more, i personally think the blue looks awsome & would pay around $800 but i out & im not into old bikes unless it is like, an old thing like a honda xr100

foolspeed no the exhaust isnt pinniched under the kick started thats how they come from the factory
thumpy yeah i do ride it here an there it goes good for a 31 year old bike

yeah i thought cause of its age it would be classified as a classic an would be worth a decent amount cause of that a cause of the state of it theres no rust or anything like that on it
mods are metalic blue paint, white leather seat, white rear shocks,custom honda stickers,re-bored to 80cc its a fun lil bike to cruse the streets with but heavy as

ah thats cool, used to have a SL125s(old trials bike) had basically same engine, and the exhaust sweet very similar.. just the pic makes it look pinched i guess!
Keep her in the shed man, otherwise next best option would be a classic bike swap meet... an enthusiast will drool over her.

VMX bikes is were it's at lol
i race a 1974 XL350 (when i can) with 480cc big bore kit

Last edited:
Ive seen a collector selling a mint 1969 Z50 / MiniTrail for $2500 USD!

So I dunno, the old Z's in good shape are worth a bit!

Z50's are.. but that doesnt mean that bike is, wouldnt be worth much cause the fact is there isnt any demand for them, unlike z50, which you just stated ;)

oh foolspeed i ment to say the exhaust is pinnished but it wasnt from stacking or anything its like that from factory so the kickstarter can do a full crank
my bad

Latest posts

Back