whats the go MR Aus post?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive NEVER sent a letter...

There's the answer to your question Matt...

With telephone companies and other businesses sending everything by email now, prices need to go up because there is no mail around anymore. The only way they can keep on top and stay in business (Aus. Post) is to make people pay an extra 5cents or 10cents.

trying to get stuff sent to rural WA is a nightmare. TNT want to charge $295 from sydney. aus post $45 but could take up to 14 days (and counting, still waiting).

I cant understand this because I worked for a company that did alot of freight, and the charge to cover costs was about $19 for a 3kg consignment using StarTrack Niteroad. and that was a next business day service. Well mr TNT, how do you explain that? are your planes and trucks made of gold? I know you dont employ supermodels, why so god damn expensive?

mattbombers loves using stamps
30062010222.jpg

Ego is cheap and can sometimes be great. but other times they damage your stuff and take no respsonsibility or they are really late.

I recently sent an engine they dropped it and the bottom end is all messy now and they will not do anything about it and i dont know what to do? :s

But their prices are good and 70% of the time they are okay.

did you take out insurance? ive never NOT taken insurance...extra $4 well spent, not just for Ego..all couriers in general.

haha yeah thankis heaps theres even stamps around the side of the box not just on top haha

i think australia post were reading this thread. after my bitch about shipping before, my bars, stem and grips for my MTB rocked up that arvo, and my red baron stuff rocked up this morning. good work Aus Post! did cost me 45 bucks though.

Latest posts

Back