whats the go MR Aus post?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbombers

Reaction score
so Mr. aus post... whats this youve done? bloody postage prices have gone up again. not by much but it realy does add up when you use them as much as i do..

il add up my recepts later and see how much iv spent with them.. LOL

i seen in the paper that stamps went up......STAMPS FFS, who uses stamps? im 29 and ive NEVER sent a letter...

iv spent $783.10 at aus post (well i have receipts for that, and i know thats not all the receipts)
since the the end of last year:( not to mention couriers... :big cry:

email sends my bills to clients.

but yeah aus post is getting out of control as with everything else in aus

lol, you use alot of stamps in property development.. i see lots of stamps used lol
i never use stamps tho.. screw that haha too hard.
spent 70 bucks this avo, 75 last week, at aus post lol

and..

NEVER? not even to santa?

Haha nope, not that i can recall....

i know CHINA i was just exaggerating mate......lol

yer the real ****s arent they its completely ridiculous the prices these days

I ran out of stamps the other day so I went looking through all the draws and finally found a few but they were the 50c ones from before the last price rise. Since stamps are now 55c I wasnt sure my 50c stamp would be excepted so I put two 50c stamps on it and im now waiting for my 45c change to be returned to me :D.

Im one of those people that has to post my invoices because the main company that gives me all my work are a bit behind the times in the office and they wont accept it any other way. They still pay me with checks FFS so that means I actually have to deal with bank tellers. How old school is that? lol

I ran out of stamps the other day so I went looking through all the draws and finally found a few but they were the 50c ones from before the last price rise. Since stamps are now 55c I wasnt sure my 50c stamp would be excepted so I put two 50c stamps on it and im now waiting for my 45c change to be returned to me :D.

Im one of those people that has to post my invoices because the main company that gives me all my work are a bit behind the times in the office and they wont accept it any other way. They still pay me with checks FFS so that means I actually have to deal with bank tellers. How old school is that? lol

lol when technology catches up to them they will crap there pants.....lol

lol, i cant remember when i went to the bank last...
hmmm but then again thats what the missus is for...

Ego is cheap and can sometimes be great. but other times they damage your stuff and take no respsonsibility or they are really late.

I recently sent an engine they dropped it and the bottom end is all messy now and they will not do anything about it and i dont know what to do? :s

But their prices are good and 70% of the time they are okay.

So how does that effect the whole roll of 55c stamps that I recently purchased? Can I still use em or do I need to sticky tape a 5c coin to it?

idk, i just pay them not listen to them:p

they might be still ok, at the worst they would have to buy them off you and replace the equivelent value of 60c ones, as they are pretty much currency

Latest posts

Back