Whats the problem

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 nut

Reaction score
So can some one let me in on the little secret why my bike keeps getting taken off forum, not happy, what a waste of my time. So im guessing that im not aloud or some one dont want it on there please inform me WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

they think its too good lol

Thanks mate, It has happend twice now, first time may have been my fault but thought it was listed yesterday the same as other members had theres listed but hey its gooooone and theres are still listed lol.

oh classifieds ..... think it may be this ???

Foolspeed

" Reason: a price MUST be included. this is not an auction site. if you wish to list your bike.. include a price. "

oh classifieds ..... think it may be this ???

Foolspeed

" Reason: a price MUST be included. this is not an auction site. if you wish to list your bike.. include a price. "

Thanks buddy, thats all i wanted to no...

all good bruz just follow the layout and ya can't go wrong ... good luck with the sale

if you thread was removed there is a reason ,prolly pics non off ,or price lack off ,or forsale layout not used

we dont deleat for fun

if you thread was removed there is a reason ,prolly pics non off ,or price lack off ,or forsale layout not used

we dont deleat for fun
Thanks mate, i thought there had to be a reason for it, just a (L) plater on computer so i may need help some times as rather spend time in shed lol.....50 nuts

id be the deleter mate, sorry but just doin my job. I was under the impression that you would of seen the 'note' but obviously that isnt the case and I appologize. Will keep it in mind and try to PM each time I have to delete a thread...

your welcome to have your bike advertised, but you MUST use and fill in the layout as required. that being a price.. not an offers above.. not a best offer but a set price. sorry if this wasnt made clear in the Classified rules. include as much information as you can, extra parts that come with it(if any) parts used in the build etc. The more detail you can give the more chance you will have of getting what $ your asking..

It was originally deleted due to not being in the correct layout, the second time due to no price.
FWIW its a sweet lookin fifty! should get some more pics of it.. different angles make the world of difference ;)

good luck with the sale :)

Latest posts

Back