Whats this?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvage

Reaction score
Yeah i bought a bike off here last week, i love the bike goes good too, only thing is... what is it?

any suggestions or ebay links so i can look at the 2 images would be great.
thanks
DSC00424.jpg

yer thats what i thought it has an agb21 frame looks to be a 125 lifan engine a pretty dodgey looking back shock and some cheap usd forks and tricked out gear lever it's definatly a custom in my eyes

dont forget to leave some feedback towards the seller so others know what to expect when dealing with them.

PM the previous owner if you are having no luck identifying it.. got a link to the classfied!?

umm nah, i asked him what it was and he said oh its just a china bike, there all the same. The forks have been painted haha, saw that ear;lier when i wa ssitting on it. and the frames been painted,

need to know what it is so i know what to ask for when buying new parts.
looking to buy new oil slinger and inner rotor kit. them 2 are supoused to max out your revs.

i have no idea whats on this biek so before i buy anyhting ima take it to the shop. get them to write down what its got on... maybe

ohh yeah, big red sold it to me

umm duno, i took a loan off my pop so i could get it before anyone else, so iv only riden it once. since he wont let me ride it till he gets his money, i havent tried starting it in gear yet.

its a straight up gearbox

yeah it looks like a lifan start in any gear 125cc, same as my engine.

wont be a start in gear.. more than likely a ducar.. but nothing concrete... try putting it in gear, pulling the clutch in and kicking it over.. if its a start in gear, it will have compression, if its not.. the kick start will just be slacky...

ask big red for some more specific details expaiin what you want to do.. IRK etc. this is where the feedback will come in handy, as if he has looked after it, he will be proud to tell you what its got, if he has trashed it, he will avoid the questions...

keep an open mind, you should have probably researched a little into things before getting a loan off ya pop, and make sure you pay him back + some intrest(bottle of port maybe) before you start to tinker with the donk

Oh and if you can get more pics, close ups of motor, forks, rear swinger, etc, it will help other ID the parts bike for you :D

Hope its helped!
Foolsp33d

:eek: oh he said all up did he!? my bad:eek: im off to find more uncle dougs Lmao..;)

well, probaly tomorrow night about 11, EST, i should be able to take some pictures of my bike. il put em up close, anywhere you want A pic? engine (whereabouts)

Latest posts

Back