Whats your story?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiro

Reaction score
So why do you ride a mini?

I got one after not riding for 6 years i have way more fun on them and they are cheap and thats why i ride a mini

hiro

Ive never ridden a motorbike ever and thought it would be a good hobby and i use to ride street and dirt back in the day "bmx" and loved it so thought this would be heaps fun also

cant afford a full size so i got a minibike

got into it when i was like 14 and just recently bothered building my bike back up prefer big bikes but minis are still fun

edit:also i started riding big bikes at 12 but sold them last year, going to get one again when i can afford it...

Last edited:
ridden bikes since i was young , got to a 85cc then got sold and had like 5 years without a bike then picked up a old pitboss107 for stuffall.. and never been interested in getting a big bike since, brothers have always had them so thats enough for me ..

ridden bikes since i was young , got to a 85cc then got sold and had like 5 years without a bike then picked up a old pitboss107 for stuffall.. and never been interested in getting a big bike since, brothers have always had them so thats enough for me ..

that's one sexy bike bro

cause nothing is more fun than block passing your mate over the berm without braking his arm.

learnt on a pitbike, got an 85 left that sit for a while got into bmx for 4 years or so got a job bought a 250f then wanted another mini bought a motovert and then my 50/88 and then racing this year

I just never grew up. And, I'll be damned if I'm gonna.

+1 with that one, Ive even got the number plate saying just that on my Ct70

Big bikes just never interested me, I like the fun of riding places you not ment to go on these things and just messing around with the mates

For me it was the stuck up racer boys that drained all the fun out of riding big bikes

all my mates were on crf70's and having a blast and i was on big bike so i traded it in for a pitty the ol diafo 3v110 aka blue she was awesome. Then i realized i could race a pitty as quick as a big bike so i made it my mission to teach all the posers and jersey warriors a lesson in humility. and i had more fun doing it that they did watching.

anyway that was like in 02, been on the pitty ever since and love it
i have only just got back on the big bike for something different

i cant wait for the day someone try's to tell me to grow up.........all hell will break loose

i have way more fun on a mini then a full size bike, its cheaper to run, parts are cheap i have a baby boy so need all the cash i can get to support him i just prefer them over big bikes pit bike engines are easier to fix for me that is, plus i rode a Kawasaki 125cc 2-stroke it scared me and probable will never get on a full size bike again

I ride both. The fact that you can ride a stocka anywhere is what got me and the price was cheap.

Broke my Husky 410 :( Mini bike cost as much as getting it fixed.....Now i ride a mini :) (+ 1st gear on the husky left the wife covered in rocks, which for some reason made her cranky and not want to ride....) Now we both have mini's

always have ridden road bikes and when i lost my license all i could think about is riding again...... so i got offered 125 cheap all had to do fix it up... be riding and rebuilding neglected ones for my nephews and nieces ever since.....

learned to ride on my dhz 140 and loved it so i have no interest in jumping on a big bike

Latest posts

Back