wheel spacers..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
ok a while ago i bought some wheels off revmx and the hubs were wider than my original pitster pro ones.

so i spent some time trying to measure up cand cut some spacers to size and that would fit i tried so many times and finally thought that i had it...

well i did a race at kurri and it was fine for most of the day but came off in both my finals causing me to come last and eat some dirt haha

so does anyone know where i should really start with trying to get the right measurement or does someone else on here replaced there wheels with 3 piece billet hubs and could measure there spacers for me... the gap between my swingarm is 180mm and the brake mount is 16mm wether this helps someone help me or not

but any help will be appreciated i am thinking of calling ken tomorrow about different sized spacers

Thanks Liam

i use washers in place of the spacers until i get it right then cut spacers the same as the washers width...

or are the revmx's swing arms the same width? if so then get some of russ...

i use washers in place of the spacers until i get it right then cut spacers the same as the washers width...

or are the revmx's swing arms the same width? if so then get some of russ...

nah there different dimensions unfortunately.. i might trythe washer idea but i cant find any washers that have an ID of 15mm so i have to grind other ones i have

yer thats where i went for some and i got the biggest washers they had and they were 1/2 inch which dont fit

bolt shop should have em, when i go back to school next term im gunna cut me some proper length ones.. of corse il use the schools steel and the schools cold saw:p

i bought a bunch of spacers off ken at dhz and took my bike to a mate with a lathe and skimmed em down till they fit perfect took bout 10 minutes

Im sure there would be the right size spacers somewhere around a china shop ? those hubs have been put on a fair few different bikes

Latest posts

Back