wheelman scoot/skate?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fifty1wheel

Reaction score
not a pitty but have ordered one of these.

Wheelman Petrol Wheelman Offroad Scooter

Should arrive monday/tuesday. Has anyone seen or had anything to do with these? Found them a while ago in the states and only just found them in aus.
Can't wait to give it a ride and see if it'll be as good as i think it will!

What you reckon?

should be good
might take a while to get used to but when u get the hang of it it should be mad

shit thatl be hard to ride haha

maybe afyer a couple days u have the hang of it but

looks tricky make sure you put up a vid of your first attempt at riding it! lol

I have seen similar to these and i thought it would be a good substitute for snowboarding in the summer. How much are they? Let me know how it goes?

when they're riding them it looks like it takes alot of effort

bah!

can't wait for it to come, should be here monday!
will get someone to film firdt startup and ride if anyone is around and will decide if i'll put it up. (if i don't look to stupid!)

i don't think it'll be that hard to ride, have been chatting to peter from lazyskate for a while and he's told me it's easy to ride, just when it comes to wheelies and drifting is when it gets more difficult (obviously)

will let you guys know how it all pans out

you could pioneer the newest extreme sport lazy skating (OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED) once you get good try and huck it off a ramp

I seen those things for sale here in Aus a year ago, just racken my brain where i seen them

lazyskate.com has apparently been running for around two years, its in W.A. but the guy just does it on the side so i don't think he has a shop. (not to say hes the only one, i'm sure there are others)

would like to find someone who already has one to see what they think otherwise i'll let you guys know monday/tuesday

mad i wanna get one of these things too but i wanna make it go crazy fast. will all of the sort of 49cc pocket bike engine modifications fit on that style engine?

i was wanting to put mainly all these things on it.

-lightend fly wheel
-sports clutch assembly and pads
-bigger carburetor (if it makes it go faster)
-offroad spounge air filter with and elbow coupler so it sticks out from the engine
-sports exhaust/power pipe if one fits if not a sports box exhaust
-bigger jets for carburetor
-50cc big bore kit
-carbon fiber reeds (thats if that engine uses reeds im unsure)
-advanced timing key
-NGK spark plug

and lots of other crap like that

do you know what is possible with these style engines compared to the CAG style engines on pocket bikes?

does anyone have a blown up parts picture of a 2 stroke whipper snipper engine similar to this one on the wheelman?

and does anyone also have the same for the parts of the wheelman? i was wanting to see if there was any unneeded metal that can be grinded off for that little bit more speed.

also is there any room to put a small battery such as the ones on 125 cc dirt bikes? i wanted to put an electric start on it, maybe neons or a head light to go hooning at night. but yeah that just an idea of mine

also have you got any videos yet? have you ridden in the engine? done any jumps and stuff like that?

anyway i am very interested in getting one of these strange things my brothers all have motorbikes and i already have a 49cc pocket bike with some of the modifications i have mentioned but as i said it is a CAG style engine not like the whipper snipper style engine on the wheelman.

i know this is all gonna cost alot of money

$700 roughly for weelman

another $300 worth of modifications laqter it should go pretty fast though and will be a enjoyable hobby as long as i don't get caught my the cops riding it :S my bros both got $1500 fins for riding their motorbikes on council property.

anyway let me know what ya think

yea peter from lazyskates a good bloke with good deals theyre not very hard to ride ive ridden them a few times u pick it up pretty quickly

Why has stuff always got tiny engines....

Needs a much bigger motor ...

Hayabusa motor ....

Or maybe a big bmw engine so it is flat ...

Wish one of those big motors would fit in Gertie but her minge is to small for it ...

Now I am thinking about a Pit Bike with a skate board screwed on top and the front tube locked straight ...

Last edited:
not a pitty but have ordered one of these.

Wheelman Petrol Wheelman Offroad Scooter

Should arrive monday/tuesday. Has anyone seen or had anything to do with these? Found them a while ago in the states and only just found them in aus.
Can't wait to give it a ride and see if it'll be as good as i think it will!

What you reckon?

have you got yours yet? have you got any videos? have you had any troubles with it? does it fall apart easy? how much did you pay for it all up?

does anyone know where to get them cheaper? cheaper then lazy skate i tried ebay i was able to get one for $350 but i needed to organise my own courier so i wasn't able to get it... i had no clue how to do it and the guy sold it to someone else.... if anyone is thinking of selling theres if they have one i am interested

Latest posts

Back