whens archy happening next?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dafunk

Reaction score
i will be on the fmr 140 with new ignition ,light oil slinger and dunlops
pockets almost ready .
hows everyones bikes going?
other bike back to dirt set up.

I may be there on Sat. Not sure if I'm working though!! Got the lap time on the phone to (Nokia N95 - got the version 1.30) but haven't tested it yet!

lakeside has the G factor... gay.. LOL

lot of peeps don't like lakeside because of noise restrictions, having to pay yearly license fees and only race once a fortnight and its 50 bucks for seniors.. and then the yearly license fee's on top

Archy has kool peeps and don't charge yearly license fee's, and its only 35bucks to race and only 20 bucks for practice!!! oh and Archy has a small dirt section and no noise resections!

in the words of the dude from shamwow "I don't know, it sells itself!"

yeah, i hear ya....i get asked to go out there all the time....but im not that into motard...give me dirt anytime..
just though some of the northsiders might go there...

yeah, i hear ya....i get asked to go out there all the time....but im not that into motard...give me dirt anytime..
just though some of the northsiders might go there...

have you tried proper motard?
at archy in 1 lap you get to do 3 styles of riding,motox style on dirt jumps and berms,flat track style dirty tyres on the tar , road style clean tyres on the tar .
i like dirt too . lakeside sounds like a retirement village

no never tried proper motard...just not into tar racing...

over the last 15 years i have looked after many racing cars including GT production, saloon cars(HQ,Gemini,AU falcon) and a couple of targa cars as well as rally cars...

i have been invited to travel with all these cars many times and the only ones i was keen on was the datsun 1600 rally car(186hp) and an lc torana production car (roller cam'ed and tripple webered 14:1 comp approx 240hp)
and i guess the only reason i was keen on those 2 is because i have a sweet spot for those models..

maybe 1 day ill give it a go..

if we do the dirt theres only 1 corner where i do road style.
some very special cars there
do you drive them?
we just practise together. for $20 cant go wrong

nah i dont drive them...except for testing.

yeah i think ill keep an eye on the archy track...ill have to come watch some time....the dirt track may interest me..

the only cars i look after now is a couple of AU falcon saloon cars, i only look after the paint and body work for them. my brother inlaw is the mechanic/engine builder for them(whom i used to work with)

Walton Racing - Home

work comes first
i got my gps lap timer going .fingers crossed

garmin forerunner 101
i put it on virtual training partner
not autolaps

Damn no Londin eh :( That leaves me as lap traffic for Pete and Ron.

Not to say you're slow Per ;)

looks like ive double booked myself for this weekend
off to the coolum kite festivel to do some kiteboarding
am trying to rearrange things but not looking good
till next time .

looks like ive double booked myself for this weekend
off to the coolum kite festivel to do some kiteboarding
am trying to rearrange things but not looking good
till next time .

Ron we may run into each other - was thinking of going up to have a look!

Latest posts

Back