Where can I buy this Fuel Tap?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junkee

Reaction score
Hey guys... I have a 2007 Motovert Pro and the fuel tap broke on it and I am having trouble finding one to replace it...

In the mean time I have bought an after market CRF50 tank but my shrouds do not line up and will not bolt onto the tank...

Does anyone know where I can buy a fuel tap like the one below?

Thanks =)

2u3widw.jpg

I have one that screws in, instead of bolting up, might get you going? Its yours for $10 posted. Pm me if your interested

ummm, why not email/ring motorbike city in slacks creek

but it also may help if you tell us the bolt spacing.. cause being motovert its probly different to all others

ummm, why not email/ring motorbike city in slacks creek

but it also may help if you tell us the bolt spacing.. cause being motovert its probly different to all others

Just did a measure with a ruler so not 100% accurate but its about 39mm center of eye to eye and 45mm end to end (If that makes any sense to you lol)

Last edited:

Thanks for the replies guys... But these taps wont work.. All the moto shops ive been into only had them ones but the rubber seals are different...

If you look at them they have a 3 Square rubber seal instead of the single O-Ring on mine...

I'd try: Motorbike City: Ferntree Gully, Laverton North & Slacks Creek. Motorcycles, parts & accessories at everyday low prices still as They have heaps of these types of motorbikes and can always help you with the parts. they are pretty good there i go there sometimes to get my parts. But i reckon they would be able to sort it out for you.

Thanks for the advice on emailing Motorbike City... I am emailing them now...

But I just realised there is a brand or something on the side... It says 'Guo Ying'

I tried to google it but nothing really came up...

epj5g8.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back