Where do i get 1 of these?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
This is just what i need as i have a ute, Now where do i get them?

Anyone know.

ih8nih.jpg

I use to just pull down the hard cover and leave the tailgate down and sleep like that when I had a commo ute

They look really cool Roost.

Be nice for the samsung. Better than waking up and the tarp has blown off and your pissing wet. lol

They look really cool Roost.

Be nice for the samsung. Better than waking up and the tarp has blown off and your pissing wet. lol

haha yeah, AND i think the missus will like this more to :grinning-smiley-003

haha yeah, AND i think the missus will like this more to :grinning-smiley-003

Ahh I know where your heading with this. haha

If the Samsung is a rocking, don't come a knockin. Oh and don't stand beside it as the shocks will probably give out. :b_grind:

Ahh I know where your heading with this. haha

If the Samsung is a rocking, don't come a knockin. Oh and don't stand beside it as the shocks will probably give out. :b_grind:

haha yeah that's it :D

I have emailed them for a price, I'm betting its not gonna be cheap.

haha yeah that's it :D

I have emailed them for a price, I'm betting its not gonna be cheap.

I reckon it would be around a grand.

Be a good investment. Anything to save time setting up a tent and crap after a hard days ride when all you wanna do is sit and drink beer.

This is just what i need as i have a ute, Now where do i get them?

Anyone know.

ih8nih.jpg

C'mon mate. You drive a ute. Roll out the swag. Next thing you will be after a power point to plug the hair dryer into to. You must drive a Holden. :laughing-smiley-002

dome double swag... keeps rain and bugs out and lets the heat out if ya need it mate... hahahahaha
not to mention cheaper then this..

dome double swag... keeps rain and bugs out and lets the heat out if ya need it mate... hahahahaha
not to mention cheaper then this..

Exactly right and if the bugs and rain are getting in it means there is not enough beer been drank.

Latest posts

Back