where do you want the next qld ride day to be

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

next qld ride day spots

• manar

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • black duck vally

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • qmp

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • parklands

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • fort lytton

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • other?

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
if we go to blackduck il be goin friday arvo to camp up an have a piss up sat night too should be awsome an maybe even a ride at parklands on the monday if people are keen

hmm whats gonna happen if fort gets the vote cos got a few people comin a long way to make this a weekend thing aye an camp out

hmm whats gonna happen if fort gets the vote cos got a few people comin a long way to make this a weekend thing aye an camp out

There are a few motels in Wynnum that would be quite cheap and a decent stay, and only 5-10 minutes from the track. Or there is some bush down the road if you wanna pitch a tent!! I wouldnt really recommend the second option though

ummm theres a novice mx track jumps are pretty small 15 or so . and another whitch there all 30/40 foot. wouldnt be bad on a midsize

An as dor fort how many people are keen to ride the one track 2days in a row

Some different range of riding tracks for different styles would be nice, atleast at manar there is enduro just to mix it up

yeah agree with rotn i dont think theres many people who will want to ride the one track 2daysin a row an stay at a hotel in brisbane where there bikes will be lest on a trailer over night

Yeah I wouldn't come down if it I had to stay in a motel, I wanna be camping, riding and drinking!

I have heard too many stories about Manar park being bogus to ride at, and way too many gavins ride there !!

Latest posts

Back