where do you want the next qld ride day to be

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

next qld ride day spots

• manar

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • black duck vally

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • qmp

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • parklands

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • fort lytton

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • other?

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

needapitty

Reaction score
so i thought i would put up some spot where the next ride day should be?
i would be keen to ride any of these spots any other ideas dont be shy.
a few of us where thinking a ride weekend to make the most of it so somewhere with camping close or at the park would be great. a turn out like the last ride day would be awesome so chuck up your thoughts people...

cheers...

well bens going to check out manar and me and stu will cheack out black duck vally

ill wait till after then for my vote haha but leaning towards bdv

yeah ok kool be good to know if the places are any good before we organise a big ride day out there.

I know this isn't related 2 the post but I have a serious question & considering there is a lot of different people on this post I just thought I'd ask (I'm from Canada)

so I wanted 2 know how the "MotoVerts" are.. compared 2 a done up Crf50 or Klx110? or just another Pitty?

I want 2 keep it short & not interfere with this Post, so if any Replies, mayb jus keep them simple?

thnx a bunch guys,

JakeStef

I know this isn't related 2 the post but I have a serious question & considering there is a lot of different people on this post I just thought I'd ask (I'm from Canada)

so I wanted 2 know how the "MotoVerts" are.. compared 2 a done up Crf50 or Klx110? or just another Pitty?

I want 2 keep it short & not interfere with this Post, so if any Replies, mayb jus keep them simple?

thnx a bunch guys,

JakeStef

Start a new thread for this.

yeah a whole weekend this time would be good sat/sun to make the most of it

so you can camp at bdv. you can also camp at manar. parklands you have to camp down the road a little not sure about camping at qmp and fort lytton would only be good for a ride day

if we do decide to make it a whole weekend it give people a chance that can only make it on sat or sun to be able to come atleast oneday...

Latest posts

Back