where i been riding and need some help designing a track..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah as stu said theres a couple of us that head out together im sure we would all be keen to come have a track build day but only if we can ride it to haha:)

looks like you could really do somthing wicked with that spot

so just an update... my leg finally has healed and the ground took 3 days of sunshine but dried out enough to go riding... so i got some marking paint, laid out a track and started wearing it in... still waiting on fill..

this is what i have got so far.. feel free to input as much as you like. also most of the turns are around trees..
track.png

NOTE: this is a very rough lay out but it gives you an idea of the size Im working with.. and i can clear as many trees as i like

and the track runs anti clock wise..

Last edited:
and lads i havent forgot you.. the GF and i have been on the rocks for a bit, so i dunno even if i will have this place to ride.. i just dont wanna get you guys to help build it, then her and i have a blow out and no one will be able to ride there.. it is her cousin's place after all..

Sorry to hear about you and your GF mate, fighting with ya missus sucks!! Hope it all works out for ya. Remember there all sisters, they just live in different houses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not yet mate just paddock riding as they still haven't found out if we can actually build a track yet... but im talking to a guy who may have a private track for me to ride on.. just gotta get the kinks worked out in the bikes before i take them out there..

Latest posts

Back