Where To Buy These Stickers?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mitch,

that aint a sticker mate, looks like a carefully cut up red bull can wrapped the shock resevoir,
held on by zip ties by the look of it,
in that case get drinking and with all that energy start making red bull resevoir covers!!!

Ash.
________
Avandia Lawsuit Settlements

Last edited:
Looks great but I have heard of stories of shock failure from the cans holding heat in? Not sure if it's true or not but thought I'd through it out there anyways.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. *takes breath* hahahahahahahahahaha..

yea heard the same thing bout over heating not sure if its true or not but the rumours going around

actually im pretty certain thats a bullshit rumour
seen as the reservoir itself is pretty thick, so im sure if heat can reach the outside of that, heat can pass through a 0.1mm thick piece of tin..
haha

actually im pretty certain thats a bullshit rumour
seen as the reservoir itself is pretty thick, so im sure if heat can reach the outside of that, heat can pass through a 0.1mm thick piece of tin..
haha

You'd be supprised mate all I know is that I'm not going to be the one to find out if it is or not...and to be honest...it looks crap anyway.

ty give him a break.... i have seen it done before and it can look good .... but i think you can get actuall stickers ... have yout tried google searching??

ty give him a break.... i have seen it done before and it can look good .... but i think you can get actuall stickers ... have yout tried google searching??

ive seen it many times on road bikes and yeah it can look good but ive never seen a nice one on a dirt bike...

maybe if you had a Red Bull graphics kit or something it might look ok...

Mitch why dont you just use the sticker of a bottle?
I have seen alot of people do it and if you take time and care it works great

Mitch why dont you just use the sticker of a bottle?
I have seen alot of people do it and if you take time and care it works great

a bottle of what though..
and wouldnt it melt cause its plastic, I know it doesnt get that hot but still

here's the picture of mine anyway

Image012.jpg

here's the picture of mine anyway

Now dont think for one minute im knocking you or your bike, cause thats not what im about.. but you've kinda missed the point to doin this little visual mod.

when done properly it is suppose to look like a red bull (or whatever) ressi.

Yours unfortunately looks like a cut up red bull can held on with cable ties..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back