where to buy ????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PIMP50

Reaction score
jsut want to know where i can buy a lifan 125 ghey motor like 1 of them start in any gear ones, cheers Jordan

not a huge fan ov ebay i was thinking more shops and thank you for pointing out its not a start in any gear i wasnt to sure if it was or not

lol ^

In Adelaide your best bet is east 50s...
Both total imports and SAFB have gone bankrupt. Might be able to pick something up second hand from two wheel recyclers but yeah at a price. haha
Ebay or East 50s, East 50s it is!

Im doin a trip to two wheel recyclers this week, if you want ill see if they have anything down there worth grabbin?

Last edited:
I never noticed that motor, my bro's lifan 125 has the clutch mount on the front, I wonder if that motor is much better

if you live in SA then east50's is the place to go, I'm sure you'll be able to work out a fair price with them
Engine Spares

east only sells black motors
and he dont budge on his moto prices tryd 2 get a 155z cheaper nope haha so yeh ill prob go 2 pitpro cheers guys

if you must have a 125 then this would be the best one....alot dearer than the others but 10x better
DHZ MINI MOTO - GPX 125cc Engine

and put an OKO24mm on it..

edit..
forgot to mention that later down the track you should be able to put a yx140 top end on it..(head,barrel and piston)

yeh I was gonna mention the GPX 125 too but thought it might be a bit out of price range, that's one killer of an engine
and yeh oko 24mm flatslide is the only way to go

my price range goes up to about 700 so its not out ov my price range im jsut not in need of and engine like that all i need is a lifan 125 haha i know a lifan 125 isnt anything special but my bike will be mainly used for hitting ramps so yeh thanks tho guys

yeh but im already in the need ov new brakes front and rear now and i wanta few extra dollas jsut for othger things so i think a lifan 125 will b aight not tryn 2 set a world record just yet lol

yea the lifan 140 bottom end is rubbish, go the yx 140 if you want a 140

yeeh i rekon ill just get a lifan 125 gray my mates got 1 in his mso and that was like an 06 or 07 i think and its still going strong never missed a beat cheers guys

Latest posts

Back