which 250 4 stroke ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crim 87

Reaction score
hey guys prob looking at purchasing a big bike in the not to distant future , am looking at something thats a good mix of track and bush friendly bike. i was thinking maybe a ktm exc 250 what are some other good bikes that fall into this category

CRF and KXF are also pritty nice when i got mine there was a crf beside it and the kxf was def lighter, hope that helps be careful you dont get riped tho if your buying second hand.

None!!! get a 2 stroke :D:D:D but I'll have to say the CRF for the 4 stroke but 2 stroke get the YZ

not sure..
my mate has one and it goes great! people comment on it all the time.. the perfect trail/motocross/enduro bike that would deff be my pick.

and reliable bikes to

Lol, dont get a Honda, Honda stands for

[H]omo's
[O]n
[N]arcotics
[D]oin-it
[A]nally.

Go the blue! :p
Oh yer and should be a bit of useful info in the topic Roost posted above. ^^
But really the color is up to you. Go with the one YOU like.

Lol, dont get a Honda, Honda stands for

[H]omo's
[O]n
[N]arcotics
[D]oin-it
[A]nally.

Go the blue! :p
Oh yer and should be a bit of useful info in the topic Roost posted above. ^^
But really the color is up to you. Go with the one YOU like.

lol thats pretty good man, BUT screw you homo yami rider:p

Do the Blue Mr Roost. Get down with the Clown....
nice one Danity, that were pretty clever actually.

Whats next? a Haiku about red-riding Homos?

if you dont buy a yz250f, a poor defenceless kitten will be killed. save the poor kitty :)

crf 250s are valve eaters wr 250 is the way to go

do i really need to get started here:confused:

cozza, you have just heard people say it and now you believe it, 06 models and up are fine, its called MAINTENANCE, well maintaining your bike will make it last a long time, hell ive put nearly 100hrs on my CRF250 and it still kicks over first pop and with plenty of compression

yeah mine is an 06 and its not to bad.

now that i race mine though i would probably get a ktm 250 next

if you dont buy a yz250f, a poor defenceless kitten will be killed. save the poor kitty :)

Ba ha ha ha ha! gold.

and if you buy a honda CRF, a homo child is born somewhere. more than likely in sydney.

well iv had my kxf250 now for 3 days im pritty sure and have rode it every day:) and absolute love it its awesome.

^^^^Great. So a homo kitten was killed somewhere... how irresponsible of you Milfboy.

Latest posts

Back