Which 250cc bike would you buy for 1k??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you are new to bikes, i wouldnt start on a 250! and good luck keeping up with them anyway. youd probably kill yourself on your first trip!

if you are new to bikes, i wouldnt start on a 250! and good luck keeping up with them anyway. youd probably kill yourself on your first trip!

Mate, i've had a smaller 200cc Motox chinese bike for a while now and i'm use to riding that! So while it still has value i thought i'd sell that off to a mate, and buy something brand new, bigger and more powerful.

It's not like i'd be stupid enough to take this bike out the first time and try to keep up with them, i just want to make sure it may be capable in the long run. And by the sounds of it, it should be!!

I'm really looking forward to getting the bike now :) Can't wait. I'm definately going to take my time setting it up though, and doing it all right.

Cheers
Matty

I started on a 250 and it was fine and a few off my friends started on 450's but i think their nuts. You just gotta make sure you have good throttle control.

china big bikes= slow pieces of poo and piss weak components. Save some more cash and by an early mx jap 2 stroke or get an mx 2 stroke 80 which will smoke any of these poo packing china big bikes. Will cost lest in the long run too

Latest posts

Back