Which bike should I get?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bike definatly looks good for the amount you will pay if it goes that low again. Its got a lifan engine which is the in my books the best engine, and also the frame looks pretty strong although i have never seen it on any other bike or hear about it. It also comes with the smaller sprocket which is great. But it alwayscome down to how long you want your bike to last and also what kind of riding your doing. If your a beginner (like me) this bike has pretty much everything you need. I would also urge you to take a look at the mso bikes because i have heard nothing but good things about them.

yeh if u want to spend under $1000 i'd buy an mso x6r... my mate just bought 1 and they seem to go alrite.... but the pit pro on ebay a simular componets except some parts r made with less quality.. but if u can get a pit pro that cheap it b alrite coz over all there not a bad bike

Yeh i just got a Pit Pro 125cc for 520$ on Sunday..Just keep on bidding and you will end up with one. Try find one thats either late at night or mid morning thats when i found the cheaper ones were going.
I was gonna go for the MSO but seeing as i could get the pitpro for half the price i thought why not. Its worth it..Mine should be arriveing tomorrow maybe.

go a x6r ,i got one never looked back since and i was lucky enough to save myself $50 bucks for the full asembly fee due to my bike being the pre built one off their site (the white 1) and its a real solid bike represents value for money the bikes real quality ,suspensions nice and plush ,engines reliable and the bike sounds sweet plus the customer service is unbeatable

yup, the mso bikes definately look the goods. I recon I'll go for a pitpro to start off with tho, as as Cuthbo said I can basically pick one up half the price of a mso. And later down the track i guess i can always upgrade.

So if there are no majors complaints about the pitpro that i should know about then that'll be my first bike.

Is there anything on the pitpro 125cc bikes that need immediate upgrade? Since im a beginner I wont be doing anything crazy, just getting used to the bike etc...

This forum is wicked...cheers for the advice.

My pitpro arrived this morning at 9..so it only took like 2 days to get to my place on the Goldy. Which is awesome..

I took it for a bit of a ride today to run it in a bit and its so awesome. I love it. So get one for sure.

Also the only thing i will do now is just get a new set of Carlsbad tires because the ones on it are $hit. Thats about all the mods you will need if your just gonna use it for a muck around thing.

Latest posts

Back