Which Bike to choose? PitPro 140 bigfoot or PitPro 140SE 14-12 or DHZ OUTLAW 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tskrem

Reaction score
they are all awesome :) i like the dhz because i reckon its gonna last the longest
bigfoot will be good if ur big haha
and the 140SE loooks sickkk because of the twin exhaust!

anyway i got the same question :p

yeah dhz is just the best quality :) and they have the widest range of parts available on the site dhz.com.au

Hey

I havent had much experience with DHZ,

If you choose to go PitPro get a Xr 150 not a 140 because the power different is so much more, the 150has way better throttle response.

Cheers Jono

yeah sick DHZ looks like the way to go. thats peter1230 and thanks Hristo7 you guys are lads.

yea mate the DHZ is better quality, cheaper and you get great customer support unlike with pitpro. you also get free protapers.

yeah get a dhz outlaw 140 with me thats definitely wat im going for

Personally i would take the big foot, the handling owns but yes everybody will say they arent a mini well either is a 14/12 if you want a real mini you go to a 10/10" bike...I find that the big foot is a lot easier to jump and a lot more stable over jumps it balances very well...

Depends 10/10's are not that good at sandy tracks, there better for harder packed dirt. If you are going to be riding in sandy or softer tracks i recomend a bigger bike. In soft stuff its harder to push through it with a 10/10, because of the smaller diameter of the wheel it just spins.

actually 10/10s are not go for any trails or soft sand but more for fun in paddocks or tracks or jumps but 14/12 are a little bit more of a alrounder although still not great for jumps as 10/10 and 17/14 beat it in that...

I rode a the new braaap 10" 88 in soft pack sand and it was awesome it had no problem not sure if that was because of the millvills or what, but you are right they can get tricky and they are very hard on trail i couldnt even do the fire trials i do on a 10" i struggle with a 14/12" bike thats why i own a big foot and also a 10"

yea good point... i havn't actully riden a 10 in sand just from 14/12 being hard enuff on sand and also instinct, but me and nuts 4 50's ride 4x4 trails easy on 14/12???

i find 10 inchers hard to ride in soft stuff.. but yeh we are all different.

I reckon 17/14 is retarded i simply cant ride them lol

But yeh lets say u go with DHZ the after sales service is nearly unbeatable.
you wont be dissapointed

Yeah all depend on power and a good set of tyres.

If you have heaps of power and good tyres i guess sand riding would be easier.

Cheers Jono

yeah but you would have more chance of pulling through it, than if you had bald tyres and not much power.

mm no i dont think so... we should try this one day though... when we go to a beach or if we ever go back to beach port and have time to change engines... haha

Yeah that would be interesting, it would also depend on the riders weight, the more they weigh the bigger the hole in the ground. haha :p

Latest posts

Back