which bike would be the best

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get the YZ125.. yamaha has the most reliable and strongest pulling moter, 2005 and up have aluminum frames also!!! bonus!

As for being tip toed, just lower the bike... drop the forks in the tripple clampst and set the sag on the rear suspension to 100-105mm and youll be fine at yoru weight you will probably need to re-spring the bike and re-valve for racing to get the most out of it.

good luck!

so why is the yzs so good the 125 most faveritoe 125 the 250 best fmx bike :confused: and much does a new one cost like new but a later model 05 08
the 09 is $8560 or something like that

Um, What The F*** are you trying to ask in that post?
Sunshine, we're all here to help, but at the very least make a slight attempt at proper grammar and sentence structure. If we cant make sense of your question, we certainly cant answer it.
This site would do well to host an english comprehension thread and Sentence Structure 101...
The YZ's arent so much better than every other bike, it's more that they do everything so well, and are very versatile bikes. basically they shine in all areas they need to, and the YZ125 in particular has long been one of Japan's best handling and suspended bikes on the market. Longevity and reliability goes a long way as well, take a look at your local track... There's a lot of blue out there...
if you're asking how much an '05 to '08 secondhand yz125 costs, probably around $3500 to $4500... possibly less.
Have a look on bikesales.com.au
we can help, but we cant hold your hand. :)

is the ktm good because thats is the one that i like but im not sure because i have been told they are good at the start but break alot after a year and yamaha is really popler

Last edited:
...is this guy joking or what?!

Sadly ..... I'm thinking no ..... he's not joking ..... This is how the english language is heading ...... all gangstertext and fractured sentence structure. See kids today do 87% of communicating via txt messages were there is no need for pesky things like grammar or even spelling ..... so now I guess it's killing the very language with gave it life .... how human of it :D

Motovert .... no offence but I reckon if you know this little about em you probably don't ride well enough to worry about ... or even notice the differences in the bikes you are asking about . So my advice to you would be this ... pick a colour ;)

Last edited:
What about a 250f which are in the same class as the 125s. If you are going to race and are an amature id say you would be able to ride the 250f faster than a 125 as it has much smoother power delivery. The 250fs are based on the latest techology, where as the yz125 hasnt had a major update since around about 2005. However if your buying 2nd hand a 250f "could" be a ticking time bomb, and if it does blow expect much bigger $$ to rebuild than a 2stroke.

If you have your heart set on a 2stroke the yz125 is a great bike no doubt, but you should definately consider the ktm125, It seems ktm are one of the only big companys who are still putting research and development into 2strokes. 2strokes are a dying breed and supporting a company like this will hopefully help keep them alive.

Sadly ..... I'm thinking no ..... he's not joking ..... This is how the english language is heading ...... all gangstertext and fractured sentence structure. See kids today do 87% of communicating via txt messages were there is no need for pesky things like grammar or even spelling ..... so now I guess it's killing the very language with gave it life .... how human of it :D

Motovert .... no offence but I reckon if you know this little about em you probably don't ride well enough to worry about ... or even notice the differences in the bikes you are asking about . So my advice to you would be this ... pick a colour ;)

how do you i kicked eveyrones but at broady on saturday (3 yamaha yz125s 2 yamaha yz85 a 250 2 stroke and a 450 and 3 other pitbikes and almost jumped a 80ft table top on a motovert 125 and whos joking.
im just not sure which bike is the best i thought the ktm is the best but i was told it wasnt the yamaha is the best they are the ones im looking at anyway

how do you i kicked eveyrones but at broady on saturday (3 yamaha yz125s 2 yamaha yz85 a 250 2 stroke and a 450 and 3 other pitbikes and almost jumped a 80ft table top on a motovert 125 and whos jokiing

You are if ya think ya smoking 450's at Broady :D

hahaha who is this kid lol, nearly an 80ft table on a motovert..smoking 450's with a motovert :)

the other bikes must have been stuck in 1st gear or something..

1 word....BULLSHIT!

Last edited:
lol tipical kid, buys himself a pitbike and thinks he is a champion, and how do you almost jump a table top you either jump it or dont and if you came up short on a pitbike doing and 80ft jump i think you would be munching on dirt BIG time.

yeah motovert i know your young so im not going to have a go at you.. but seriously stop leing cause every1 wil get sick of it.. words mean nothing.. get a video and then come back and show me.

post it on youtube if u dont know how.. oh let me guess... youtube broke??

ohhh of course .. dam.. im in the same sort of sitiuation im trying to show everyone my corkscrew on a pittie but i dont have a youtube account DAMMM!!

ok i will explain it to you,

1)you talk shit (i beat 450's at broady and i ALMOST do 80ft tabletops)
2)what do you have to back it up..PICS?
3)theres a thread teaching you how to post pics..why do you rely on everybody to do your research for you
4)everything has to be the best, eg..you want a $400 helmet, and you want US to tell you whick one to get.
5)if your gunna lie say stuff that people MIGHT believe, your not a hero you know

why do we have to tell you the best bike..do some research then tell us your decision..im just sick of your crap..
if i NEARLY jumped an 80ft table the 1st thing i would do is make a vid..it takes literally 5 minutes to make a youtube account..(yet again we have to tell him how to do things)
sorry but it had to be said

Last edited:
What about a 250f which are in the same class as the 125s. If you are going to race and are an amature id say you would be able to ride the 250f faster than a 125 as it has much smoother power delivery. The 250fs are based on the latest techology, where as the yz125 hasnt had a major update since around about 2005. However if your buying 2nd hand a 250f "could" be a ticking time bomb, and if it does blow expect much bigger $$ to rebuild than a 2stroke.

If you have your heart set on a 2stroke the yz125 is a great bike no doubt, but you should definately consider the ktm125, It seems ktm are one of the only big companys who are still putting research and development into 2strokes. 2strokes are a dying breed and supporting a company like this will hopefully help keep them alive.

250 are to heavy and i like the 2 strokes and easy to fix

ok i will explain it to you,

1)you talk shit (i beat 450's at broady and i ALMOST do 80ft tabletops)
2)what do you have to back it up..PICS?
3)theres a thread teaching you how to post pics..why do you rely on everybody to do your research for you
4)everything has to be the best, eg..you want a $400 helmet, and you want US to tell you whick one to get.
5)if your gunna lie say stuff that people MIGHT believe, your not a hero you know

why do we have to tell you the best bike..do some research then tell us your decision..im just sick of your crap..
if i NEARLY jumped an 80ft table the 1st thing i would do is make a vid..it takes literally 5 minutes to make a youtube account..(yet again we have to tell him how to do things)
sorry but it had to be said

im not geting a $400 helmet and im not a hero i know of the pic posting thread and im researching stuff but i CAN'T DESIDE and if you aren't going to say something nice can you please say nothing at all please

Latest posts

Back