Which Bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get custom TTR graphics made, A few of the boys on here did and they look awesome. As Thump said i'm sure you can cut those ones down a bit, you might look a bit of the shark but it will still look wicked! Speak to Woggy about it, he got an awesome set of TTR graphics for his Pitsterpro

So the main issue is graphics for general TTR's right? Not just this bike, i'll give him a message thanks for that.

TTR110 shrouds , rear guard , rear number plates . with Klx110 Front fender and Klx110 front number plate.

That is for the revmx/ciniworks ttr style , Lxr is fair different

That is what plastics are on the revmx , blend of ttr110 and klx110 , so graphics can be tricky to source

That is what plastics are on the revmx , blend of ttr110 and klx110 , so graphics can be tricky to source

yeah so do you know any blue moons where I can find anything for the bike? Or know anyone who does customs?

Magiksc in U.s.a should be able to do them , will have to tell them the templates (ttr/klx)

Around $200 posted from them.
Does awesome work , requires a deposit before he starts any custom work

Thanks very much, can't wait for my bike to sell and get one. Also are there any perfect size vinyls for the bike or do i have to get cut down ones? As thump said I may be able to get the YZF one's done, i'm looking at these ones AMR GRAPHICS KIT YAMAHA WR YZ YZF 400 426 125 450 250 R: eBay Motors (item 200475807750 end time Jun-23-10 00:34:18 PDT)
but thinking if it gets cut down I might loose a bit of the shark :D

Kreston those graphics are for pre-06 model YZF's...
To get a closer fit, you'll need 06-09 model Graphic kit...
There's quite a few on ebay, but the 05 and earlier wont line up as well...
The TTR plastics are basically shrunk down 06 YZF plastics, so 06 graphics will kinda fit properly with a bit of trimming down... :)

Magiksc in U.s.a should be able to do them , will have to tell them the templates (ttr/klx)

Around $200 posted from them.
Does awesome work , requires a deposit before he starts any custom work

I've heard about these guys before and have pretty well extensively searched through their site at the kustomers designs and their own but where exactly is the template? By the way that's a sweet looking bike.

No templates , contact through emails . tell him you need a kit for a ttr110 that has klx 110 front fender and number plate , and he will sort it out im sure.

Then you just have to come up with a design .

No templates , contact through emails . tell him you need a kit for a ttr110 that has klx 110 front fender and number plate , and he will sort it out im sure.

Then you just have to come up with a design .

Like photoshop my design? If I show them a design on another bike can they copy?

Yes if you find a design for say a yzf just show them to him and ask for it to be put onto ttr110 shrouds and a klx 110 front .

He will scale it all down make it fit perfectly to the ttr template then send you a copy to see if you like it .

Kreston I have the TTR templates saved on my computer if you need so you can design your own graphics or send the templates to the company printing your graphics for them to scale it down.

Kreston I have the TTR templates saved on my computer if you need so you can design your own graphics or send the templates to the company printing your graphics for them to scale it down.

Ooo, mind sending that over to me? That would be wonderful.

Latest posts

Back