which boots to get?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crf50 2008

Reaction score
which boots to get cant decide?
its out of these 2

Alpinestar-Tech-2-Boot-2T.jpg

alpinestarstech10black_310x3101.jpg

Last edited:
i dont understand

he rides crf50s

if you can manage to ride your bike in fullboots why not but i love pitbike boots cos there comfy and i can actually freely move on the bike some people swear by big boots but its your choice i still havent dont any serious damage to myself

yea ide prefer to get the big ones for safety wise and if i get a big bike later. would like to hear from anyone who uses full boots on pitbikes

i use full size boot on my revmx it make no difference to the way i ride so i dont so the point in the pitbike boots but thats my 2 cents worth

yeah well i ride with full sized boots on pittys when riding on dirt, but on motard i use steal cap work boots, im guessing the 50boots would be like in between the 2? i cant stand full sized on motard.. but yeah on dirt it doesnt bother me

I rise with full size boots on my 110 and on my motard. Both very easy. Hard to get use to though, as I was use to riding in skate shoes. But I
bit the bullet, brought full size boots and just put them on a rode lol. I will be honest though. I will be getting shortys next.

Shortys are made for people riding crf50s. Not for pit bike riders riding modsize bikes. I can't see how you can ride stock size crf50s on full size boots. But like I said earlier I can ride my 10incher in fullsize boots with ease.

Man that was a lot to write on an iPhone lol

Dont get the big bike boots they are ment for big bikes, they not so bad on a midsize but on crf50 they cut into legs as they tooo long!!
Get some perpose built mini boots, they lighter and feel way better on ya feet.
Most here prob never sat on crf50 with big bike boots on :) so how they now?? lol

Latest posts

Back