Which Forks should i go with??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpstar Scum

Reaction score
You need 645mm length ones , they will be a little longer then stock . but should bee fine rasied up in the clamps a little.

go the as-01's

the first set (AS-01RCP) are better than the second and the 735mm will be to big for thumpstar 645mm would be better suited, measure your old forklegs(centre of axle to the top of the leg),bearing sizes and compare

alright sick ill go the as-01s but i cant seem to find them in 645mm tho??

ah yeh i was lookin at those forks but i read in a different forum that u have to use fat bars with those triple clamps, and u cant use SE bars??

I measured my forks legs from the centre of the axle to the top of the leg it measured 710mm wtf!!!
so i dunno which size forks to go with?? and i measured my bearing cup thingy it measured 42mm outer and 22mm/23.5mm inner, so i worried if i get a set of forks they wont fit

I measured my forks legs from the centre of the axle to the top of the leg it measured 710mm wtf!!!
so i dunno which size forks to go with?? and i measured my bearing cup thingy it measured 42mm outer and 22mm/23.5mm inner, so i worried if i get a set of forks they wont fit

Get a picture of your bike

is it like this ?

thump-125.jpg

hmmm, well 660's will be perfect since your ones are already dropped in the clamps a bit.

is there any adjustment on the forks you have now (like clickers for rebound and what not)

and the bearing measurements you listed are pretty standard among china bikes.

look on the dhz site he has them listed

ah yeh, nah the forks on it dont have any adjustments on them just a air release valve at the top other than that none, on the dhz site they r listed as 22mm/ OD 44mm and bottom 23.5/ OD 4mm so mines out by 2mm, hmmmm

yer the smaller forks on that bike for sure , i would even put a shorter shock to lower the rear . the higher these things are the twitchier they get , especially the small crf styles.

Latest posts

Back