Which Forks should i go with??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just message dhz , pretty sure they would come with the SE sized clamps .. the longer midsized ones mite be a different story tho.

But ken from dhz will im sure give you whatever ones you need with them.

I would go the GPX ones , just because them fastace look like fake 01's to me .
But i would take As-01s over the gpx if you could find a set . im having a search now and cant find them anywhere anymore.

I heard them fastace are the new as-02's .. but who knows.

ok next thing to sus out is the axle size your front wheel is running...

the forks will be 15mm..

and yeah about the gpx forks running far bar clamps...i doubt that its true.. lxr and x4r and the dhz crf70 160r are running these.. different length obviously but same design

and the fastace link above.. id say there as-02's (bloody fastace's new part#'s)
as-02's arent that crash hot

yeppp.. i got AS-02's.. only cost me 170 bucks, but regret it, would much rather have saved that 170 and put that towards some gpx blackies. plus the gpx come with a wicked front brake set up
________
Anice

Last edited:
either way i would stay away from them , for that price anyway.

All fastace "should" have the fastace clamps which they are clearly not , look like cheap shite from what you can see in the pics. plus the lower parts of the forks that hold the axle look completely different to most fastace's i have had/seen .

And the sticker/graphics on them look real cheap and tacky compared to other known fastace forks.

This is a real set of 645mm As-01's , that i got a couple years ago.

3f98_1.jpg

GPX blackies arrived today fittin them up tomorrow YEEEW!! i got 14" wheel and tyre to keen as to test it out tomorrow

cheers for all ur help again dudes.

GPX blackies arrived today fittin them up tomorrow YEEEW!! i got 14" wheel and tyre to keen as to test it out tomorrow

cheers for all ur help again dudes.

lol i got a 14" for the front y do ppl like the 12"-12" setup??? looks weird

so when i tried to fit up the forks first problem was the new bearing wher wrong size so ended up using old ones, then the steerer tube axle was wrong for the old bearings lol, so i got the old steerer tube axle pushed out and put into the new triple clamp bottom, but had to laith the old steerer tube axle to make it fit the new triple clamp but all is good now all on the ready to ride :) ill throw up some pics soon

lol i got a 14" for the front y do ppl like the 12"-12" setup??? looks weird

so when i tried to fit up the forks first problem was the new bearing wher wrong size so ended up using old ones, then the steerer tube axle was wrong for the old bearings lol, so i got the old steerer tube axle pushed out and put into the new triple clamp bottom, but had to laith the old steerer tube axle to make it fit the new triple clamp but all is good now all on the ready to ride :) ill throw up some pics soon

Latest posts

Back