which is better?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adzy-50

Reaction score
hi miniriders.

im looking at getting a new bike, im up grading from a 50cc.

which bike out of an orion agb-29 or a pitpro 110cc will be better.
for about $450 i can get a brand new pitpro 110cc or i can get a second hand orion.

which one will be easier to mono?
which one will be easier to maintain?
which one will be lighter?

i know the agb-29 has a bigger engine but that doesnt bother me and will the pit pro be able to stand very small jumps and by small i only mean a few foot long?(im also light so i think that may help with the pitpro being able to handle small jumps)

thanks for your help
addz-50.

the pitpro is the answer to all those questions.

it should hold up on some jumps but not to flat ground lol

the agb 29 will be to big for you it's heavy and long
good bike but heavy hard to mono as they have a long swingarm and high balance point i have 1 and i cant mono it well but i can my DHZ

my 2 cent stick with the 110 pitpro it would be great for you

probably wont mean much, ppl have already said it... but definatly the pitpro!

just remember the pp 110 is basicly a kids bike so keep those jumps real small, or else spend another $200 or so and get a pitpro 125rr if you can!!

yer the rr would be better but if u are small and only doin a couple of foot jumps the 110 should be ok

nah, dont want the rr. bit expensive and dont need that much bike.
thanks for all the help

yer the 110 shouyld be fine me lil bros getting one for christmas for hes first bike

When i got my pitpro 140xr,i asked the dealer about a 110 for my 7yo son and he said id be better off buying a peewee 80,even though they might cost around $1800 at least you can resell it for about the same money you paid once he outgrows it.(he doesnt sell peewees by the way)
I understand that your budget doesnt extend that far,but what im getting at is that even though i was going to buy it from him hed prefer not to sell it to me and keep my business,than sell me something that he didnt believe was very good and have me cursing him later.
A bit of food for thought!!
The rr aint that much of a bike either,but if you want something decent that is the minimum id suggest

pitpro 110 for you over the gaygb29 only due to size , however as the saying goes spend more money now on a better chinga or buy a cheap one and spend 3 times more fixing it.Remember the more you spend now on a stock bike will save you lots of $$$ down the track so always buy the best you can afford ,a golden rule for all chinga mini's

thanks goose69 but as u said the peewee 80 is about $1800 and seeing as though its only my sister and i paying for it that is way out of our league. ive seen second hand pw 80's for about $900.

50's brotherhood- yeh im really small for my age and weigh almost half of what most of my friends do, im 13 turning 14 in 19 days.

i dont think the bike will need to be fixed that often because, we arent heavy, only get to ride about one weekend a month and its not gonna get thrashed, just to cruze around the bush on, do some monos and if i get good some small jumps :)

thanks for all the great input guys and please keep it coming :)

Yeah fair enough but remember my son is only 7 and would surely be smaller and lighter than you and the dealer didnt want to take my money coz he thought the bike wasnt good enough so do what you like but remember youve been warned!!
Good luck with whatever you decide on!!
A pw80 for 900 would be pretty old and a bit clapped possibly but if its in good nick would be a good buy

Last edited:
the 110's are horrid seen 1 in action was far from impressed

Latest posts

Back