which is the better engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sick150

Reaction score
hey guys i've been looking at getting a new bike well anyway i've have come across to bikes that i like but they have two different engines and i just wanted to know which is the better race engine and which can i get the most hp out of theres a lifian and a yx

yx have many bore kits... they'd be the you could buy more bolt ons, i myself dont have a great idea which is better basically because there basically the same

in stock form the 140cc yx motor 1p56fmj ABSOLUTELY FLOGS the lifan 1p55fmj

without even breaking a sweat

BUT if you did equal mods to both engines i reckn it would be hard to see power difference

Just another of your pointless threads.

FFS do a search!

Its a thread, never the less, and i guess his looking for new information, as some of the threads on here are as old as a "galapagos turtle", and are no longer relivent.

In my opinion...........go for an engine that you can buy lots of upgrades for......and that would be the YX150

There is no shortage of manufactures or delalers that supply upgrades for this engine, but be prepared to spend at least 1k for anything serious.............

These engines stock & tuned properly can provide a lot of $$value$$ for power.

Its a thread, never the less, and i guess his looking for new information, as some of the threads on here are as old as a "galapagos turtle", and are no longer relivent.

No, I'm sorry but that is not entirely correct. There are many Lifan vs YX threads and if you would stop and think before you try and criticise me you will find that sick150 has started many threads that are obviously shit talk because he has never followed through on any of his threads and I'm sure many other members would agree.

Yeah the YX150's have more modification options but if you're going to spend that much money in addition to the initial cost of the bike then you might as well hunt around for a good used CRF150R and be done with it ... I'd only take notice of a modded YX engine that claims to have near 20 hp ... IF it could compete with or beat stock 85 two strokes or 150R's with riders of similar ability on board ...

Latest posts

Back