Which magazine do you like?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which magazine do you prefer?

• Dirt Action

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Freerider

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Who reads magazines anyway!?!

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dirt Action Owns Cake up Its Anoos.

I bought it like a month ago, chucked on the DVD and this kid who was at my highschool in my year level Jesse Henderson was reviewing CRF's LOL. He left our school cause no one liked him and moved to niddrie secondary now still no one likes him LOL, OWNED.

lol benox. yeah dirt action is ok because it comes with something free.

from their magazines I have a yamaha wristband and a DVD.

But freerider comes with a poster everytime aswell

I like the UK mag Fast Bikes. Funny fuckers in there LOL

I don't like many mags because there all full of crap.

Use to read Rapid (Moto) quite a bit, but they went south feature bling-bling 'spent over 30K' bikes. Theyre not real world machines anymore!

Dirt action also has posters, I got one on my wall atm of some guy donig some flip.. its pretty rad

u should get more magazines on this like ask people wat they read than make one thats just me

i like dirtaction, i got one a few weeks ago (and then finally got home and realised it was o9ne from like 2006 august, lol) but it had a rlly good dvd and they interviewed all these rad riders and had all this behind the scenes footage.

^^^ yep agreed (3 year subscriber) ,has the best arcticles and well writen.50s brotherhood is good too for a low budget mag just need a few things to give it a bit more and freerider is sweet and likewise will stroke.Dirtaction is shit.

just bikes 1#

im all over the place when i buy mags lol i never stick to one type

i buy streetfords mag dirtbike mags roadbike mags an 4cylinder mags

im a magazine whore i go from one to another whatever looks good ;)

I hang out every 2nd month for 50s Brotherhood then it takes only 1hour to read it !!! God dammit
Too many pics of Tatts and not enough Tests !!!
They need to get some Readers/Businesses to do reviews on bikes and gear !!!
The old faithful ADB is my all time fav tho !!!

Brian

Yeah 50's brotherhood should be like twice as long, but it comes with a nice fold out :)

Dirt Action is the best. I have subscribed for about 2 years probably and have got about 12 DVD's, 20 posters, 2 wrist bands, 1 beanie and about 6 free mags. It has a bit of everything eg freestyle, 50's, enduro and motocross. ADB and freerider are also great but i prefer DIRT ACTION

Latest posts

Back