which motor is better

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azza"gong"

Reaction score
i recently purchased a dhz 140 and realized it had a zongshen motor in it.just wanted to know which is the better motor the zongshen or the lifan???
also would like to know if there any good places around wollongong??

better motor in what way??

there both very similar in power, but the zonger is a later motor and has some upgraded parts that the lifan 140 probly doesnt...

also lifan 140's are known for kick start gear and cracked case problems, never heard of a zonger 140 having an issue like that..

thx sean didnt know as new to pitbike scene.only ever had jap 2 stroke's

so the zonger is the better it seems.it came with 30mm mikuni, should i put a 26 OKO flatside on it?

**** off westy you u smartass. some people are new to this sight. WANKER

looked at but if you put the same sortashit into the zonger 140 that was in the gpx motor it would bo no comparison. right???

lol didnt read the post.. thought you were lookin for a new engine.. but yeh my bro has pitsterpro140..got zongshen in it.. had no probs..runs well

Last edited:
yeh sorry westy, I am just new to this website and posted it in the wrong forum, there are so many! :D innocent mistake! cheers, azza

Thats fine azza, just thought there might have been a reason that you posted this in this section, maybe you wanted to put a lifan into a CRF? then one of us might have been able to better help you with your enquiry.

I can understand how mistakes can be made, I have made a few myself don't worry! I sincearly hope that you find this website as helpful as I have, isn't it great?

I remember this one time, I was shopping with my missus, and she got a haircut. She usually gets one about once every two months, girls and their hair hey??!! :) anyway i continued to window shop, because she is spending all my mony on her hair, but it does make her look beautiful, so i dont mind too much. about 2 hours later, she called me to say she was finished and she would meet me in the food hall. So I went to the food hall and I couldnt find her. Silly girl playing tricks on me. so I called her on her mobile and she said that she would wait on the chairs near the surf shop. So as im walking up to the chairs from behind I see a girl with shoulder length blonde hair, thats my girl! so I walk up behind her and put my hand on her head and give her hair a big mess up, because she just got a haircut she would hate that, HOW FUNNY? well it would have been if that was her. when she got her hair cut she also got it died brown. she was sitting next to the blonde haired girl. oh how did I have egg on my face!!! FAIL.

But as you can see, even I can make innocent mistakes, no love lost mate.

ride on my bretherin! enjoy the 140. :grinning-smiley-003

westy.

Latest posts

Back