Which one to get next mmmmm?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crf50 2008

Reaction score
LXR 160 VS CR250 2ST
Resized640x480_ebay3020.jpg

PITSTERPRO_PITBIKE.jpg

:hump:

every man and his dog are getting lxr's now.. They are like arse holes.. I say go the 2fiddy cause I don't want to see anymore people with lxrs..

mmmmmmm is the word. You just gotta think wish one would you get more ride time on.

Mayb get the MINI & pimp it out...

if your gonna get a 250 2 stroke get a yamaha . best 2 bangers on the market .plus honda 2 strokes arent being sold anymore so parts will be low

every man and his dog are getting lxr's now.. They are like arse holes.. I say go the 2fiddy cause I don't want to see anymore people with lxrs..

bahahahaahahahaah you were quick to jump on the wagon. so what coz you got one no one else can have one :deadhorse:

if your gonna get a 250 2 stroke get a yamaha . best 2 bangers on the market .plus honda 2 strokes arent being sold anymore so parts will be low

Bollocks... There will be parts for many years to come :)

Get the 2 strapper!

noones comparing... but yes they are completely different bikes. most people have minis and a fullsize for this reason. one is for fun, putting around, playing. the other for going fast, racing, hitting bigg air. than again the lxr is much like a big bike and could take almost anything you throw at it....
so i have to agree, what ever you'll ride more.

what do your mates ride?

I was leaning towards a big bike when I was looking for a new bike because that's what a lot of my mates ride.

depends how big you are mate.

im 14 and im a short arse, so i would go the lxr

pit bikes and minis are easier to thrash around anyway.

enjoy what ever you get :) lol

Latest posts

Back