Which Pit Pike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodycount

Reaction score
hey guys,
new member here, and my first post.

i have been considering lately buying a pit bike. been around bikes my whole life and just want something thats good at being fun and fast, and the occasional jump.
i have noticed a few models have 160cc so i would proboly get one of them.
there seems to be so many of the little buggers, and i am having a hard time picking just one.
what would people say is the best brand and model of pit bike?
i kinda was looking at the DHZ DPRO 160 or PitPro 160 Type R, but if people say these are crap then i'll look elsewhere.
i have noticed lately there is a brand called RevolutionMX, which seems to be getting good feedback on the looks of them, heres the link:
http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/27345-new-ttr-style-155z-revolutionmx.html

alright that should be it.
Thanks Guys, Cheers.

hey guys,
new member here, and my first post.

i have been considering lately buying a pit bike. been around bikes my whole life and just want something thats good at being fun and fast, and the occasional jump.
i have noticed a few models have 160cc so i would proboly get one of them.
there seems to be so many of the little buggers, and i am having a hard time picking just one.
what would people say is the best brand and model of pit bike?
i kinda was looking at the DHZ DPRO 160 or PitPro 160 Type R, but if people say these are crap then i'll look elsewhere.
i have noticed lately there is a brand called RevolutionMX, which seems to be getting good feedback on the looks of them, heres the link:
http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/27345-new-ttr-style-155z-revolutionmx.html

alright that should be it.
Thanks Guys, Cheers.

mate you just answered your own question. if ya got 2k plus enough for shipping jump at it... theres very little you need to upgrade on this bike

yeah thanks mate,
that one sounds good, might just wait for the 175 motor.

thanks again.
Cheers.

if y want a 175 then look at the ciniworx ttr version.. there 2500 tho.
but im guessing theres going to be a small inflation in the revmx ttr bike too

but im guessing theres going to be a small inflation in the revmx ttr bike too

there will have to be otherwise he wont make any money what so ever but im sure a couple of hundred wont put people off at all

When I become a sponsor I can tell you all about our bikes and what we have to offer but until then I wont spam the forums with our products.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys,
i reckon either the ciniworx 175 or the revoultionmx 175 will be the go.
these two should be pretty similar yeah?

thanks.

Yeh very similar. slightly different suspension. Revmx has a better carby, OKO. plus awesome spares kit.
it more or less comes down to colour lol

Ciniworx CXZ175 now has option of MOLKT or OKO carbi

but the thing with all the ttr bikes is you cant get graphics easy you have to get them custom
the dhz 160 r is great you can get graphics of of ebay easy too.It is a piranha 160 without the little upgrades like airfilter

look at this PIRANHA P160-R PIT BIKE

Last edited:
when are the 175 be on your website and will all the problems be sorted that that people found
First lot of TTR175z RevolutionMX bikes are on the way $2,299.00
Specs and Pics revealed soon !

*cough*CXZ175 *cough*

Cini bikes don't look like a rolling homo mobile :) and mx girl just said they come with either carby... !

Someone post a link to the Ciniworks bikes please. I would like to compare the bikes for myself... Or do I need to give google a work out??

Where you from Body Count?
What state/suburb?

Latest posts

Back