Who gets hay fever?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaneo

Reaction score
Just interested in who else might have it and what you do to ignore/relieve it?

i get it. and im allergic to my beach house because of it. i just try to stay outdoors for the day and pop one of those clarytines or what ever they are. watch out though because they 'dry' you up and you'll find you'll need to drink heaps more what.

every drug has a side effect.....remember.

Yup i get it to, used to be real bad when i was younger, i just pop 2 zyratec and im all good

hmmmm YES and it feels like my head going to pop off my shoulders, i get a cheap Cetirizine from the chemists and knock back two take them about halfa too work there magic

I get it too ... Claratyne and Zirtec work great ... and I now use Chemists Own "C-Zine" ... Funnily enough I haven't had it lately since I started wearing a paper dust mask when vacuuming the carpet or mowing the lawn so I haven't had to touch any allergy meds ... You can be allergic to pollens OR dust mite crap ... Riding in dusty conditions can also trigger it off ...

A blood test usually verifies if you've got a dust mite allergy ... I tested positive ...

Another tip which might help some people out ... When I was a teenager I lived with my grandmother ... I was always as crook as a dog with sinus , hayfever etc ...

After I left home I made a miraculous improvement ... Then a few years later I moved in with my Sister and her hubby and went down like a ton of bricks again ... just like in my teens . It turned out to be the Kero heater they were using to heat the house up ... My grandmother had one running every night ... I can't stand Kero fumes ... to the point where as an apprentice fitter/machinist I couldn't machine alloy using Kero based cutting oils ...

I get it too ... Claratyne and Zirtec work great ... and I now use Chemists Own "C-Zine" ... Funnily enough I haven't had it lately since I started wearing a paper dust mask when vacuuming the carpet or mowing the lawn so I haven't had to touch any allergy meds ... You can be allergic to pollens OR dust mite crap ... Riding in dusty conditions can also trigger it off ...

A blood test usually verifies if you've got a dust mite allergy ... I tested positive ...

Another tip which might help some people out ... When I was a teenager I lived with my grandmother ... I was always as crook as a dog with sinus , hayfever etc ...

After I left home I made a miraculous improvement ... Then a few years later I moved in with my Sister and her hubby and went down like a ton of bricks again ... just like in my teens . It turned out to be the Kero heater they were using to heat the house up ... My grandmother had one running every night ... I can't stand Kero fumes ... to the point where as an apprentice fitter/machinist I couldn't machine alloy using Kero based cutting oils ...

haha thats what i meant

Allergic reactions are basically your immune system telling you to get the f*ck away from the source of the toxin that's affecting you ... LOL ...

Unfortunately during spring , trees dump pollen everywhere and it gets blown around in the dust to cause misery for some poor bastard trying to enjoy riding his dirt bike ...

I live on 50 acres and every year i gotta help the old girl bail cart, would have to be the worst job ever, Especially with hay fever.

yeah I get it, and of course like everyone else said, theres is claratyne etc..
but you can use this stuff called rhinocourt (dont think anyone else has suggested it) and you sniff it, feels ok though hahaha
it works really good, didnt get hayfever at all when I was using it and im pretty bad with hayfever

I'm not even sure what I'm allergic to but Telfast clears it up nicely. I get a nasty runny nose and itchy eyes, it's a bloody bother especially on the days where I forget my tablets at home.

What symptoms do you guys get like itchy eyes or sneezing alot, etc?

ahh dont get me started lol i get itchy nose, runny nose, constant sneezing, sore nose (i guess from being itchy and sneezing?) itchy and sore eyes....

Latest posts

Back