Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last trip I went on. got 1 more and 2 barra plus 12 crabs

Holy moly Stubsy that's wicked!!!!!

Have to be stoked with that.

i scored myself a nice ne penn 2pce rod 8ft for $40 and a nice new soft tackle box for $35 at the 4x4 show on the weekend
busted the tip off my silstar in metung in jan haven't been fishin since then been to busy and to wet
keen to get out head up the murray end of september to see if i can catch a yella or 2 inbetween the carp. so see how we go there

yeah timeeh. Going overnight to an island tomorrow night to try my luck. see how we go

i scored myself a nice ne penn 2pce rod 8ft for $40 and a nice new soft tackle box for $35 at the 4x4 show on the weekend
busted the tip off my silstar in metung in jan haven't been fishin since then been to busy and to wet
keen to get out head up the murray end of september to see if i can catch a yella or 2 inbetween the carp. so see how we go there

:boink:
i think your going to have to stop in and say hello to the old girl... now my bae!!! :p

well, within the last 10 minutes I reckoned i needed a new rod... why do you say that? well the last ones ive had are just junk 20 dollar specials, the bearings in the reel are knackered... so i purchased a BALANCE 7" SPIN, thats the model, this is the full name; Ugly Stik Balance. fingers crossed it lasts me a while!!!

so i went to bcf yesty arvo and picked her up!
very happy with it! me and my mate went out to the shepp lake and gave her a whirl! chucked some vanish berkley line on her! its currently set up for trout at the moment,
IMG_20140909_161733_zpsjvrvkn2g.jpg

IMG_20140909_161812_zpspiijik1c.jpg

IMG_20140909_161832_zpsaezagcqv.jpg

IMG_20140909_161911_zpsayxzesea.jpg

IMG_20140909_161941_zpsy2bu1bge.jpg

Latest posts

Back