Who keeps reptiles?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motovert Pro

Reaction score
Been watching over the last year or so the popularity of keeping reptiles as pets is growing and was wondering if any of you guys keep them and what you have?
I have 3 snakes with plans for more when the finances allow for it.

hey, i have 2 central bearded dragons,

i got them for my 13th b'day with an enclosure but im in the process of making a bigger enclosure for my year 10 major work

and a vid of the snake eating a mouse ;) "UNLEASH THE FURY MITCH!!" (road trip :D)

dont have any at the moment:(

but i did save a 3metre diamond from certain death on the road a few months back, have a green tree python snoozing in my roof cavity, in spring the skinks will reappear... i like skinks:) and used to have a (fairly) tame red belly black...

ok, i do have a few, just not in captivity... this way, were both happy:)

Here is a couple of pics to get this thread moving.Not the most up to date pictures but the only ones on my comp.
First pic is my Jungle Python and second and third are old pics of my Murray Darling Carpet Pythons

Attachments

• Jungle Python 013.jpg
    Jungle Python 013.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 13
  • snake 027.jpg
    snake 027.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 12
  • snake 037.jpg
    snake 037.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13
good mate has 2 snakes and his parents have 3 snakes(childrens and a jungle), 2 lace monitors(outdoor enclosure), several beardies, couple of water dragons and some peninsula's
i love reptiles and their popularity is growing rapidly!!

i thought about getting a snake but the missus wont have one in our room(still live at home),
so thought about getting a beardie but chose buying my Pitty instead...
________
Toys Webcam

Last edited:
u used to have pet scorpions...

and i got a few blue tongues in the garden that come to the door for a feed lol

mate of mine has heaps of snakes and lizards and a fresh water croc. rescues animals for a living so only natural.
i had a childrens python for years but not anymore.
amazing creatures to keep as pets.
highly recomened it to anyone who has the time and care.

only good snake is a dead snake i reckon

you can have em as pets hope ya dont get eaten

Thats quite an ignorant attitude you have there coolmodee,and by the way Australia doesnt have any pythons big enough to eat a human

good mate has 2 snakes and his parents have 3 snakes(childrens and a jungle), 2 lace monitors(outdoor enclosure), several beardies, couple of water dragons and some peninsula's
i love reptiles and their popularity is growing rapidly!!

i thought about getting a snake but the missus wont have one in our room(still live at home),
so thought about getting a beardie but chose buying my Pitty instead...

Yeah i have to pure Amstaffs also,great dogs loyal as and as hard as nails

Attachments

• dogs 149.jpg
    dogs 149.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 8
  • STA72284.jpg
    STA72284.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
i own a couple of short neck macquaire turtles they are about the size as 50 cents

Last edited:
i have a beadred dragon
a blue tonge 2 gekos
and a snake necked turdle

Attachments

• Harry's stuff 200.jpg
    Harry's stuff 200.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Harry's stuff 187.jpg
    Harry's stuff 187.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Harry's stuff 193.jpg
    Harry's stuff 193.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 6
Thats quite an ignorant attitude you have there coolmodee,and by the way Australia doesnt have any pythons big enough to eat a human

There is one australian python that mght be big enough to eat a human. Its caled the Amethystine Python also known as the scrub python. They grow 8 m long and there real thick. Australia Zoo did have one.

Latest posts

Back