Who Knows????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PICCOLO

Reaction score
Ok i put the IRK in my 140 lifan and some how in the process stuffed up the gear selector thingy anyway i had to take the clutch off to fix the pro and now i have a slipping clutch. I think i have put to clutch plates and to of the steel ones next too each other but i thought i left it in one peace and didnt move any of the but i could be wrong anyway tell me whats wrong with this clutch if you know
Thanks guys
P3210005.jpg

P3210003.jpg

P3210006.jpg

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you shouldn't have those two plates together like that. Thats your problem right there.

What did you go an' do with that missing clutch plate piccolo. This certainly has been an eventful inner rotor install....are your leisure activities making it hard for you to concentrate?

LOL yeah im not into weed or anything anymore but i had a few probs with the irk install and did some fucking around and must have put too plates next too each other buy mistake. thanks for the input your a champ :)

The missing clutch plate looks like its next to another clutch plate, just the wrong order, not missing.

...not until he finds the missing clutch spring that rolled down the driveway when he fixed the clutch plate....

sorry, just taking the piss...

This is a REALLY good thread as the problem was quickly identified with CLEAR and Accurate information.. Good work on solving the problem Picollo and a big tick of approval(ask franky for one) on the pictures!

Thanks M8 i know when im trying to ask something i want to give them as much info as posible I knew what the prob was when i pulled the cover off but i had asked the question so i thought i would post some pics and ask again and then tell people what i did wrong and what i did to fix it

Latest posts

Back