Who makes jipin motorcycles

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonyxergo

Reaction score
Hello I have inherited a 125cc Jipin dirt bike from my brother. The shock absorber is broken but having serached I can't find who makes them or where (if at all) I can get parts. Any information woud be greatly appreciated

Cheers

JonyX

measure the shock from bolt hole to bolt hole and order.. be sure to measure the thickness of the shock bolts too..

if the shock is destroyed too much and ya cant measure it put the bike up on a stand or a jack and adjust the height till engine(gearbox) is level and the front wheel is touching the ground.. measure where the shock goes and order

Just measure it up and buy another one the same size.

Thanks guys !. The bike is in the shed and it's a tad dark. I'll take a picture tomorrow. Here is the shocka. The main issue is the "stop" in the middle which is for the spring. I would suggest I would have to get one the same. The end of the shock screws in/out its about 1/2 way. Cheers for the rapid replies.

Attachments

• jepinshocka.jpg
    jepinshocka.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 15
Hello I have inherited a 125cc Jipin dirt bike from my brother. The shock absorber is broken but having serached I can't find who makes them or where (if at all) I can get parts. Any information woud be greatly appreciated

Cheers

JonyX
some 12yr old kid in China made it:boink:

Latest posts

Back