Who Wants A Big Bore Kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve101

Reaction score
Hey Guys Got Talkin To A Guy Who Use To Import Crf50 Stuff And He Has Some Takegawa 88cc Limited Kits Still Left Over They Are Brand New Come With Everything Eg;carby,gaskets,piston,rings Everything He Said He Thinks He Has 4 Left I Can Get Them For About The $520 Mark Pm Me If Your Keen

Pretty Sure The Kits He Has Are The Ones That Were $760 Or Around That But Im Goin To Find Out Exactly What They Are Tomorrow But Who Really Care Its Better Than Payin Full Price....even If Its Only $100 Or Maybe $150 Cheaper I Wouldnt Complain Or Ask Questions

Pretty Sure The Kits He Has Are The Ones That Were $760 Or Around That But Im Goin To Find Out Exactly What They Are Tomorrow But Who Really Care Its Better Than Payin Full Price....even If Its Only $100 Or Maybe $150 Cheaper I Wouldnt Complain Or Ask Questions

yeah very true, i have seen the s stage 88 kit on kaos50 for 620. so i guess it saves $100 which is worthwhile. could you find out if it is the s stage or a better one cause i may be interested....

$520 Each And I Will Find Out Tomorrow Exactly What Kit They Are

so this would be the same as my kit that i got for $150 except mine came with a good Filter :D , but still $520 is a good deal as mine says $475 ish on the box (which is in US dollers) but still that amount of money id rather go with RH kit.....

I Will Let You Guys No Tomorrow What Kits They Are And If He Will Go Cheaper If We Buy All 4 Kits And We Wil Go From There

I Havnt Gone An Seen Him Yet I Will Go Tomorrow

Latest posts

Back