whoo 143cc KLX110 project done (pics)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
hey guyes,

the klx is all done, the 143 pakage is very very good, awsome power now!! heres some pics.

mods:

I Shock
Red Barron fork springs
Pro Tapers
tall seat
heavy duty spokes
powder coated swinger and fork legs
Five0 footpegs and mount
TB 143cc bore
TB race head
TB race cam
TB 4th gear drum
TB manual clutch
new engine cases
genuine mikuni 26mm
monster energy graphics

2008_0523engine0022.jpg

2008_0523engine0023.jpg

2008_0523engine0025.jpg

2008_0523engine0021.jpg

very nice bruz .... I sorta miss the ghetto-ness of ya mini though

But yes very nice ....enjoy:cool:

mate that is one beast good job and how much did you pay for those footpegs

Yeaah maaad mines almost done too, see you at the track!!! what do you mean its not a klx110 anymore?? i bet it hooks now!

that would kill a 125/140 chink, thats why i ride jap, it is better, they have been doing it alot longer than the chinks. The chinks are just copying. Japs are developing. imo

hey doesnt know what a pitbike is, he rides "crf50"'s

where do you think the term "PITBIKE" came from ? the first so called pitbikes where just copies of crf50s that had been modded . as for the klx i like to think of it as more of a midsize just like the pitster pro x4r and other 12/14 bikes .10/12 FOR LIFE

Perhaps we should all re-educate our selves on the term pitbike.
Its a generic term right. Pitbikes where used initially as transport in the pit areas at motocross event , to get from one place to another. So any bike really can be a pitbike within reason. The first pitbikes where mini trails , wierd russian pieces of shit and that sort , then came the 60cc's and 50cc 2 smokers then mini four strokes which elevated into a seperate motorcycle disciplin.
Basically the term ' pitbike' does not really refer to what we ride which a mini 4 strokes ie Crf/xr 50s , z50r's , ttr50's , Drz50's then their counterfit copies. Then onto mid sized minis - Klx110 , drz110's , crf70's , xr70's , crf100f's , ttr125e's etc. Now the 150's are classed as mini's crf150f and even onto the 230's.
Have a look on you tube at BBROFFICAL's clips. There's a few on there that provide the basis of what mini's derived from. Got clip on there with Jimmy Lewis racing around a So-cal backyard on xr100's in 80 chasis's. The track is so friggin tight too.
So stop shit fighting when none of you can justify your answers.

cheers guyes, yer im stoked with how its turned out! FUKEN HOOKS!! as for the shitty plastics, their just my FMX plastics i also have a nice set of plastics wid monster energy graphics. thanks for all the positive replys.

Latest posts

Back