whos the knob riding around seville?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i'm in attwood, VIC, got the same problem, some tool flies up and down the street all the time, no safety gear at all, and usually with a friend on the back.

anyone from around this area and know who it is? tell him i'm going to be waiting with slingshot and BB's next time i hear him...

It wouldn't be so bad if you were putting down on the side of the road in a very quite rural area, But around surburban areas is just stupid :mad:

country people more freindly n not so stuck up dicks. Only the country people that have horse's normaly only people complane. stay away from then n real main roads. seam to get on ok.

i kinda ride the streets but not really as you are all describing, i dont go up and down a street to piss everyone off, i calmly cruise in 4th gear witch makes little noise to get to where im going, and i never get complaints cause ii dont go back a forward, i just keep riding til i reach the bush where i ride.

i thort bein from the country i would be rite on bakroads (ages ago wen first got me bike) not the case ended in a verym messy chase and alot of fines not smart ppl

the local fiddy cru cruise from there house all the way to the servo, fill up n ride back (bout 3.5k either way) with no helmets or nothing, only been busted once coz they were on the bitumen. never got stopped before because they always rode on the gravel verge.

might have something to do with the fact its a 'rural area'

country people more freindly n not so stuck up dicks. Only the country people that have horse's normaly only people complane. stay away from then n real main roads. seam to get on ok.

lol I have 50 acres and have 3 horses on the property(they are now immune to bike noise :D) , as does my surrounding neighbors.......never had a complaint.

Now just think how much noise would of been made this day(check vid link), we rode for about 4 hrs and there was a cricket match goin on over the road and a mate lives in town about 7 - 8 km away and could hear us when he was outside his house.

YouTube - grasstrack racing

The cricket fella's love it they even brang cold beer over and raffle tickets :D

the moral of this story is TASSIE has the best riding in AUS, from what ive heard anyway, no rec reg, no winging neighbors, have acres and acres of bush to ride when ever the hell we want only 10min drive away.

Yeah pretty much the same here Roost I got access to about 7,000 acres on the place I'm renting and it's pretty much 15kms of dirtroad to the pub and have'nt seen a cop out there ever in all the time I've been here.

Mmm country is the only way to live.. The only time a copper comes out our way is if somebody calls them up.. Fair good.. I only have a couple of acers (10ish) but I got a mate that has a couple of hecter.. He rides horses:mad: lol.. But no body complains about the bikes here either.. Point of the post RURAL is the BEST place to LIVE.. Never been to Tassie roost666 but looks good..

too true...bloody horse owners...

kick up a stink here and demand they have an "equestrian facility" built for them....only 6 million dollars or so...when theres already a place for them a km away from it... and do you ever see anyone actually using said facilities? not once in over a year now....

though i have no problems with the younger, more feminine riders.... :D they havent turned stupid yet...

get splatterd? theres like 1 car every 3 hour for one..
two, rx 50
three i got other pitties
four the area's i ride ride ive been given permition to ride on
and five, if my bikes are too loud your too old

lol I have 50 acres and have 3 horses on the property(they are now immune to bike noise :D) , as does my surrounding neighbors.......never had a complaint.

Now just think how much noise would of been made this day(check vid link), we rode for about 4 hrs and there was a cricket match goin on over the road and a mate lives in town about 7 - 8 km away and could hear us when he was outside his house.

year good ya got 50 acres can work with for shore. train ya horses up to live the bikes the way to go. Thats the only real trouble we have around home is horse's n people that own em get workd up also so easy seam to hate dirt biker's full stop.

So true about the crickit match u sayn a. had B&S ball on at show ground its like 7km way crow flys n when its on can hear em partyn up all night so yeah.

When I was a kid and when we lived in the Territory we had to cross a dirt road that interjoined my aunties 2 properties. The dirt road was owned by an old bloke and he used to chase us in his HR ute telling us to get off his road and walk our bikes. Well we obviously used to out run him every time on the bikes..Until one day we came roaring along and he was nowhere to be seen.......Hmmm Strange we thought so we kept going until my mate David in front of me all of a sudden came off his XR-75 and was yelling and screaming in pain. What the old coot had done was strung up enough fishing line (bloody thick line too) to pull the Titanic up across two trees at chest height. Well you can't see it when your riding but if ya wind enough strands it's enuff stuff to belt you of your bike. David will testify too this.......But he is in eN-ZUD since we were 12 yr's old. BTW we walked the bikes each other time and never saw old mate again in the HR.

Haha, I sometimes go up this gravel road a property up from mine about a km up my road, but sometime I go up to the dam.
If your in a rural/country area it's not as bad becuase the roads are longer and the owner of the properties dnt have to put up wiht it becuase they can't here you becuase there driveways are 3 km long and there is hardly ever cars and when there is the old people doing walking pace.:D

Latest posts

Back