Why cant qld we have a mini comp like nsw :(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aitken

Reaction score
there has to be enough people up here in the mini scene to get something like the hri comp that was running down south !! i hate haven to drive 8+ hours for one round! i vote that most of the rounds are brought up here to QLD!!! :) haha plz!

and there was only 1 FMX comp which was at the last round which was at logan.

yep . was rumours it would be happening again this year , but i dont think that is happening lol ...

get some ride days going at blackduck/fort lytton and we should get all the keen miniriders together . it should spark some races i reckon.

high roller energy tour 2010 all nsw :(

yep . was rumours it would be happening again this year , but i dont think that is happening lol ...

get some ride days going at blackduck/fort lytton and we should get all the keen miniriders together . it should spark some races i reckon.

we get probly a solid 20 minis every race day at the fort lytton and its starting to get bigger next race meet is not this sunday but the one after 12th sep :)

we get probly a solid 20 minis every race day at the fort lytton and its starting to get bigger next race meet is not this sunday but the one after 12th sep :)

LOL !!
20 minis , ha they used to get double or tripple that before the kooks made it into a big bike track.
And that was last year while HRI series was on. So with no other racing on in qld you would think they would get more then 20 minis there??

yes!yes yes yes yes yes yes yeeeeeeees!
can we can we please pretty please with suger on top!!!!
i really wanna go ride @ blackduck again!!
can we can we can we????
oh sh!t wait...
i forgot i dont have a bike!
f@rk!
ah well i might be getting a cr80r from the goldie soon! :banana:

we are working on a series for next year in qld,i am talking to a few tracks up there and this is going along nicely,it wont be this year but racing will be back on in qld.i am greatful to the riders that travel down for my series in nsw and i want to return the suport and do races in qld its just not that easy but i will have other racing in the sunny state next year for sure so stay tuned

we are working on a series for next year in qld,i am talking to a few tracks up there and this is going along nicely,it wont be this year but racing will be back on in qld.i am greatful to the riders that travel down for my series in nsw and i want to return the suport and do races in qld its just not that easy but i will have other racing in the sunny state next year for sure so stay tuned

What tracks are you talking too? as there is NO! mini tracks in qld only big bike tracks?
And so will this be another mini series run on big bike tracks and will that make it al M.A. again?? :(

Latest posts

Back