why china bikes are popular

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah cheap might considered as one major competitive advantage for Chinese bikes getting so popular. but lately with more quality bikes appear in the market such as Pisterpro, Motovert, workz as well as European Pitpro(not the junk pitpro in australia). More riders can ride safely yet with rather small bill compare with the Japs ones.

Probably a typo. He probably meant to type $1,500 or he was doing it as a joke.

If you look at the add and READ it... which you probably havent, you will see it WAS up for auction... it is now SOLD and listed at this price to avoid bidding...
PJ hit the nail on the head in the second post..

YA GOOSES!

On 16-Mar-07 at 19:11:10 AEDST, seller added the following information:
bike sold, do not bid

The reason china bikes are popular is most are actually fairly good value for money. Especially if its just a play bike or second bike. Also ther aint much spare cash in our wallets because of the high price of living. If you could all afford it you'd do up Hondas or KLX's and not whinge about the problems that occur in these bikes because of poor quality control.

The reason china bikes are popular is most are actually fairly good value for money. Especially if its just a play bike or second bike. Also ther aint much spare cash in our wallets because of the high price of living. If you could all afford it you'd do up Hondas or KLX's and not whinge about the problems that occur in these bikes because of poor quality control.

WELL SAID MATE! :D

If you could all afford it you'd do up Hondas or KLX's and not whinge about the problems that occur in these bikes because of poor quality control.

Pfffft like fuk!!!! i hope what pj said repeats itself in your head for ever..." ALL BIKES HAVE PROBLEMS, EVEN HONDAS!!!!!!"

!?? ya know... sixeven DOES HAVE A POINT.. If you really would prefer your chinease bike over a nice kdx110 or similar.. there is somethin wrong.. the Japs have assembly and quality, while the chinease have quantity and cheapness.

Example with imaginary dollars.. BOTH BIKES SAME PRICE $1500. BOTH BIKES ARE IN CRATE FORM, BOTH WITH (lets say) 110cc.. do you purchase the bike produced, and designed in CHINA or do the one produced and designed in JAPAN?!?

Its funny because im guessing the majority of people will say the chinease bike.. and the majority of people are more than likely kids.. come on fess up.. be honest.
WOULD YOU WOULD HONESTLY TAKE A CHINEASE BIKE OVER A JAPANESE BIKE?!? if so you'd probably drive a 1st series daewoo as well!
If I had the $$ around to purchase a Jap bike, there is NO WAY in hell id spend the same $$ on a chinease replica!! not just bikes, TV's, CARS, EVEN PENS and PENCILS! chinease is going to be of a cheaper and less durable quality to something produced in Japan.. Its almost a given fact.

!?? ya know... sixeven DOES HAVE A POINT.. If you really would prefer your chinease bike over a nice kdx110 or similar.. there is somethin wrong.. the Japs have assembly and quality, while the chinease have quantity and cheapness.

Example with imaginary dollars.. BOTH BIKES SAME PRICE $1500. BOTH BIKES ARE IN CRATE FORM, BOTH WITH (lets say) 110cc.. do you purchase the bike produced, and designed in CHINA or do the one produced and designed in JAPAN?!?

Its funny because im guessing the majority of people will say the chinease bike.. and the majority of people are more than likely kids.. come on fess up.. be honest.
WOULD YOU WOULD HONESTLY TAKE A CHINEASE BIKE OVER A JAPANESE BIKE?!? if so you'd probably drive a 1st series daewoo as well!
If I had the $$ around to purchase a Jap bike, there is NO WAY in hell id spend the same $$ on a chinease replica!! not just bikes, TV's, CARS, EVEN PENS and PENCILS! chinease is going to be of a cheaper and less durable quality to something produced in Japan.. Its almost a given fact.

Sad to say but in a few more years most Japanese bikes will be produced in china. Look at the Yamaha ttr50 it is now made in china. Sure i would rather a jap bike over a china bike tho I am not going to buy a crf for a couple of G's, and then spend another couple of G's to make it handle good and have a faster motor. My mate has a 04 crf50. Has spent $8000+ on mods. They only things what are stock on that bike are the fuel tank, rear drum brakes, and the Honda engine what has a 88cc kit on it. He is going to put a Lifan 140cc in it soon. Can you still call it a Honda or a jap bike?

possibly but i guess the ttr has a certain quality control they must obide to as well.. its very unlikely the Japs would let the chinease produce a sub quality machine with such a high following without having such rules in place.
he spent 8k on parts made in china or he spent 8k on parts made in germany, italy, (some usa), etc.. 8k on china aftermarket parts would want to be TOP notch engineering at its finest!
Not having a go at the chinease bikes dont get me wrong, hell i own one..and have no major issues, but i very much doubt the chinease one will last as long as something that is produced and designed in japan..

ANYWAYS!!! Why did miniriders want this thread kept open!? iv closed it twice.. Rekon its a pointless thread just another JAP vs Chinease.. but all started with a ended Ebay item overpriced to avoid bidders!!
STRANGE....

Pfffft like fuk!!!! i hope what pj said repeats itself in your head for ever..." ALL BIKES HAVE PROBLEMS, EVEN HONDAS!!!!!!"

had my CRF50 for 3 years, the only problems i've ever had................ stuff i broke from crashing & i would of done close to 5000kms on mine

possibly but i guess the ttr has a certain quality control they must obide to as well.. its very unlikely the Japs would let the chinease produce a sub quality machine with such a high following without having such rules in place.
he spent 8k on parts made in china or he spent 8k on parts made in germany, italy, (some usa), etc.. 8k on china aftermarket parts would want to be TOP notch engineering at its finest!
Not having a go at the chinease bikes dont get me wrong, hell i own one..and have no major issues, but i very much doubt the chinease one will last as long as something that is produced and designed in japan..

ANYWAYS!!! Why did miniriders want this thread kept open!? iv closed it twice.. Rekon its a pointless thread just another JAP vs Chinease.. but all started with a ended Ebay item overpriced to avoid bidders!!
STRANGE....

No not chinese parts. I'm talking Marzochi Forks, Five-o parts etc. Not cheap stuff.

Yeah of course Yamaha have a certain quality control. I'm just saying that most bikes will eventually be made in China just like everything else.

Latest posts

Back