Why my67xr? This is why.... :thumbup:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
[video=youtube;U63v89ueTdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U63v89ueTdk[/video]

your at the wrong end stu, i cant pick the note out properly while its idling...... ****ing tough little engine though craig..... oh hang on stu you got it right eventually, has a nice note to it to :)

your at the wrong end stu, i cant pick the note out properly while its idling...... ****ing tough little engine though craig..... oh hang on stu you got it right eventually, has a nice note to it to :)

Come on mate its only a little smashed sony phone....not like I was running a boom mic or anything...Geezs!!!

thanks,
Carby still needs some rejetting, too rich in the primarys
it's just got a bitsa 600 DP on it, was trying to see if i could get it to use less fuel, but i'll just put the 800DP back on i think
no brake master cylinder atm too, i have made up a spacer for my new Wilwood master,
just need to fix the 2 pack where the old master leaked fluid down my firewall, so i can get it back together again.

i'm finally going to modify the wiring to suit the Electronic Accel Super Stock dizzy too,
it's only been running on 8.4 volts for the past 20 odd years instead of 12v, might be a bit more power in it yet ?

the exhaust is sounding a lot better, i had a balance pipe fitted a while ago,
it totally changed the noise out the back, and gave me a little more off idle too

accel ignitions are of good quality, my dad has one. he did blow up the module though, they need cooling..

but car is sounding great by the way :)

yeah, but watch the clip through a computer, and you cant hear stuff all until you walk round the back....... at least you shared it tho :) balance pipe? is that to equalise back pressure?

yeah connects the left and right pipes after the collectors, it was a bit droney at certain rpms too
but it is a lot better now at all rpms

here is that older video before the balance pipe was added

[video=youtube;wLfXXftH7G4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLfXXftH7G4[/video]

that was November 2011, first start after sitting for 18 months or so
was filmed on my old Samsung Galaxy S2, but didn't quite sound as bad as in that video

thought it had been sitting a while from all the chaff it pumped out when you started it. being a ford man im just a little jelly mate, id love something like that as a project.

yeah, but watch the clip through a computer, and you cant hear stuff all until you walk round the back....... at least you shared it tho :) balance pipe? is that to equalise back pressure?

You just got to get a better computer setup mate!!! I never have problems hearing the sound....on anything! I forget people still use a desk and computer speakers and stuff!! :thumbup:

well i do have a mu-te-ki but who wants there computer to run through that? all our music runs of the ps3 so that got the good system :)

Nah my mobo on the i3 is a Gigabyte P55 with onboard HD audio, so it can run either HDMI out through the video card, but I run an optical cable from the computer the the muteki, and HDMI out to the screen, the muteki runs two 1200watt RMS Dali concept 6 speakers :thumbup: (Ive got full surround but wont fit in this room properly!) the PS3 also runs an optical cable to the muteki so its pretty much the exact same either way I go!! Youtube goodness on the computer and games and blu-rays on the PS3!!

yeah nice, our lounge is huge to and the computer is like 6m from the tv and surround..... i only use surround for movies, it ruins good music as you never get the same mental visuals from surround as stereo. (as in picturing where bass player is to the drummer or rhythm guitarist etc etc)

yeah nice, our lounge is huge to and the computer is like 6m from the tv and surround..... i only use surround for movies, it ruins good music as you never get the same mental visuals from surround as stereo. (as in picturing where bass player is to the drummer or rhythm guitarist etc etc)

Yeah well I guess I now have two of the same 1P52FM1's so I can run the 25VM and the Oko 24 flatslide. One on each engine, then just do a quick engine swap if I want to see how they 'compare' :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back