will a 150 motor fit in my bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thing they are the same size and you put a big bor 140 and 150 in it but the 150 big bore might but for motovert only i want to put a 150 myself in my motovert 125

i got a 125cc lifan motor and was wondering if i could put a 140cc 150cc lifan in it?
and if i have to customise anything?
i no i have to make supports for the oil cooler is that all i have to do ?

i think the clutch arm on the case will hit the frame i think thats the only mod you need to fit it to a perimeter frame ,dont quote me on that tho :D

Yeah ya' right SnItChY ... If his 125 engine has the clutch arm up front , he'll most likely have problems with the clutch arm of a start in gear 140/150 hittin' the top engine mount bolt ... Twin spar frames usually have a wider top frame mount spacing with spacers between the frame and engine case lugs ... He can buy an internal hydraulic clutch kit to fit a Lifan 150 to a twin spar frame tho' ...

LIFAN150withhydraulicclutch-2.jpg

i had a 125cc lifan and i brought a 140cc and it bolted straight in.

yes.

the only thing mentioned above is that a TWIN SPAR FRAME INTERFERES WITH THE CLUTCH LEVER ON THE ENGINE.

even a 160 will bolt in to anything from a z50 to a 150ppro...:) just not ct90/110's.

ok thanks that's good, I don't know what TWIN SPAR means

think orion, elstar or some atomiks...and BBR? perimeter style frames, so NOT a crf style monotube frame... more a crf 450 style thing, or r1's etc.

yx 150's will be plug and play maybe the breather line might be a tight fit

lifan should be plug and play to

greggo at buzz bikes has the yx in his mojo outlaw frame

yx 150's will be plug and play maybe the breather line might be a tight fit

lifan should be plug and play to

greggo at buzz bikes has the yx in his mojo outlaw frame

Latest posts

Back