Will Crf50 Parts Fit Mso ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-plastics will fit
-swing arms will probably fit (A style)
-Some engine dress up kits (ignition cover is same, LHS cam cover, gear shift and kick start lever) some things don't, eg. tapet covers
-some engine parts will fit, eg inner rotor, etc..however most engine parts like pistons, cranks, valves, etc etc are not the same

you should be able to use most of the external things..hope that answers your question

Thanks

yes it does thanks mate
i was just thinking of gettin the dress up kit and new billet kick start , gear & brake level , footpegs just to make it a bit stronger (nothing worse then snappin ya kick start or gear level out in the bush

Last edited:
hey guys just found this dope red baron dress up kit , rekon it will fit ???
RBdressupkit.jpg

that looks like it will fit i was thinking of getting that for my bike lol but $220

yep, it will fit except the top (rocker cover) part...because the honda crf50 has a diffrent stud pattern to the lifan (mso) hope that helps again

The only advantage of a billet kickstarter is its lighter, smaller, and doesnt poke out against your leg whilst riding. But if your just getting one to make it stronger dont bother, cause the stock kickstarter is much stronger then the billet ones. Although that depends on wat billet kickstarter you want to get.. the takegawa ones wont snap and they will be better in every way. but if your reffering to the ones you get on ebay (sik50s copy) then it is not stronger at all.

replace your chain with something quality like RK or DID after hearing what happned to unit mx you dont want that happening.

lol daniel40 ,yes that sucked.Genuine non cheap changa crf50 plastics do need to be slightly moded to fit you have to cut down the pipe side plastic protecter that sticks out from the pipe down 1" and have to trim around the pipe on the pipe side number plate so that it dosent catch fire on the pipe.
Heres so must mods for the x7r mate:
-REPLACE THE FRIGGIN CHAIN otherwise may be paying for a new engine like me opt for a r.k ,e.k , d.i.d ,regina chain however slc make a mean sprocket rope too
-loctite them bloody axel nuts otherwise they have a dendany to viabrate loose ,while your at it nutlock the engine mount bolts ,external bolts etc
-GREASE IS THE WORD the amount of grease on the bike commin out these days is shocking the x7r needs serious greasin in the headstem bearings ,swingarm ,subframe and axels
-OIL ,the oil in the cases is no better than runnin olive oil in ya bike make sure you drain it after you do that first kickstart ,Motorex and mobile have the best results in mini thumpers opt for a mineral first then swap it up to a semi sythetic
-File down the steering restrictor on the underbelly of the frame to a round shape so that it stops cutting big ass slots into your lower triple clamp
-New grips enough ,get new grips dual compound unless you love a swollen blistered hand?
-Get that suspension dialled for the rider
-re staple gun the seat cover other wise it will rip with to much movement
-Get rid of the stand and mount unless you really need it the thing ways 1kg so cut it off and fille the rest for some lefthanded ergo wieght savings
-Oil the filter ,its crucial and 100% vital that the filter is cleaned and oiled after everyride as it ahs no airbox even upgrade to an angled uni filter ive got mine so my leg covers most of the filter to prevent it from getting soiled quicker.

Have fun

Latest posts

Back