will it fit?? 155z engine to 07 motovert pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdee

Reaction score
I have a 2007 motovert pro, it has a 125 jialing in it atm and iam looking at the 155z crate engine on DHZ. Most of the other engines on there website say they will bolt onto any pitbike on the market but the 155z doesn't say this.
Just wondering if the 155z engine will bolt straight in or if ill need some engine mount brackets? if so would it have to be custom engine mount brackets or can i pick a set up?

cheers.

*edit* And if it wont fit what engine would u recommend for around the same price mark?

Last edited:
yea mate It'll bolt right in,
some people had trouble with the perimeter frames but afaik the 07 pro doesn't run a perimeter

yea mate It'll bolt right in,
some people had trouble with the perimeter frames but afaik the 07 pro doesn't run a perimeter

cheers mate. So do u think the 155z engine is worth it then? ive been browsing for awhile but cant seem to make my mind up on a engine.

Last edited:
yep 155z is a good choice..
just make sure the engine has the upgraded cases, more than likely will but good to be sure.
and be sure to budget for a OKO26mm carb in the close future so you can get the most out of the upgrade..

also just remember that your crf style exhaust will no longer fit... you can either cut and weld the pipe about 2 inches from the flange or buy one from DHZ

yep 155z is a good choice..
just make sure the engine has the upgraded cases, more than likely will but good to be sure.
and be sure to budget for a OKO26mm carb in the close future so you can get the most out of the upgrade..

also just remember that your crf style exhaust will no longer fit... you can either cut and weld the pipe about 2 inches from the flange or buy one from DHZ
Cheers for your help, appreciated alot.
Should i be going with the 26mm or 28 mm OKO carb?

26mm oko is a heap easier to tune.
but if your after every little bit of power and your prepared to have a hair pulling experience tuning it then 28mm is the go

i have the 155z.. it is awesome couldnt ask for more.
it pulls hard!

And i put a 26mm oko on it cause the stock molkt's are a disaster.
yes i thought i could get away with it.. but no.. do what everone else says, cut to the chase and buy an oko. and ur set.

Thanks for the info fellas !

does the dhz twin exhausts fit a motovert rx with a 155z?
thanks

Latest posts

Back