will it fit?!?!? 155z in a perimeter frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3NNINGS_024

Reaction score
hey guys and girls , im pretty new to miniriders and pit bikes in general(been riding them for about a year) . anyways im building myself a pitty and the engine i chose is a pitster pro 155z. BUT i've read in another thread that people have had trouble putting these 155z's in perimeter frames. so the question is, will it fit?:confused:

my frame is one from fusion power productsKLX Style Billet alloy Dirt bike Frame Swingarm 140cc - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 04-Nov-09 20:30:06 AEDST)

or you can look in my photo gallery:)

any advice would awsm;)

i have one of these frames too, and any engine with the clutch mech up on the rear of the case will not work as the mech hits the frame..
i have seen ppl bend the arm up but that reduces the ratio and makes the clutch stiff as hell..

you need to cut of the alloy engine mount bracket and turn it around and get it rewelded.(thats what im doin)

remember tho, bending is reducing the swing distance at the clutch arm and that means youd have to source the correct perch to suit(if one exists) and i think the hydraulic setup is made for a certain pull distance...

not saying it wouldnt work and maybe worth a try but a light clutch is a good clutch..and also no one wants a clutch tht creeps

yep just buy the engine and figure it out then... pretty hard to know what to do if ya aint got the engine to mock up in there

Latest posts

Back