will this oil be ok???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
sorry if this is a waste of a thread but anyways i want to go for a ride tomorrow an i ran out of 2stroke oil an all the motie shops were closed an my sis was at the servo so i got her to buy me some oil she brought
penrite 2 stroke general purpose greenkeeper engine oil
ive never seen this type before ive allways brought motul or castrol oil for my yz's

so i wanted to know do you reckon this will be ok for my yz cause i wanna take it out for a thrash tomorrow

thanks Steven aka Divy

yeah doood, i've used many type's of oil in my 2-strokes in desperation! it's all good as long as they get the lube they need!

32:1 4 life!

thanks for the info hills

i use 30:1 to 33:1

Sump oil works if you are desperate enough (i ran an old 2 stroke mini bike on sump oil and plain old engine oil for 10 years with no problems). I wouldnt use it on a decent bike but any 2 stroke oil should be OK.

yeah filled her up an mixed that oil in it was ok but ill stock up on motul next time only bad thing about motul is the price its three times more expencive then castrol plus i go threw 1litre in 1-2weeks lol oh well the price you pay for fun

motul 800 is the shit... 40:1

whipper snipper oil will do fine tho, its only a yamaha ;)

You've probably done the deed now, but almost every single servo sells 2 stroke bike oil. ;)

lol this thread makes me laugh i only asked if that perticular oil would be ok
an now ppl are telling me were to buy oil from a what ratio

lol i know were to buy oil from guys ive been riding 2strokes since i was 9
an different bikes with different mods run different ratios

oh ninetysix i totally agree motul is the shit an lol to that yamaha comment i have a witty comeback to that comment but i wont bag the KTM cause i think there a pretty sick bike :)
how many cc's is yours??

You started the thread by saying that all the motorbike shops were closed, If you know that you can buy oil from servos, you must be pretty fecken stupid and a real fecken tight arse to you risk seizing an enigine by running lawnmower oil in the thing. :D

I do agree though that giving out premix ratios with no idea on how your bike is tuned is silly. ;)

lol you dumb arse if you read my first post i said yes all the motie shops were closed so i got my sis to pick me up some oil at the SERVO so yes i do know you can buy oil at the servo
an you even say i must be fecken stupid and a real fecken tight arse to you risk seizing an enigine
when did i say i was running lawnmover oil?? an a tight arse umm no like i also said i usually use motul which is three time the price of standard 2stroke oil i didnt buy it cause im cheap i brought it cause like i said i ran out all the shops were closed an i wanted to ride
but then agian maybe your right i am a stupid tight arse that why i own cheap shit old bikes

^^ WTF are you on about PJ!?? ^^ sense or not at all please...

?!? ok still makes no sense.. your just repeating what Divy said.. so ok...*weird* cheap bikes are you dumb? ok i'll laugh to amuse you.. hardy har har :D

hang on what happend to that guy's post?? there was a post an i replied to it
its gone now, so now my last post sound like im crazy
he said i was stupid an a tight arse an didnt have a clue what was going on thats why i said what i said
did you delete it foolspeed??

Lmao you ARE crazy Divy! *poke* yeh i deleted it and then added it again, sorry.. agree with PJ.. i personally duno HOW PJ knows he has a tight arse.. but will just agree with the clown bit... LMAO.

Latest posts

Back