Wiring diagram for electric start models

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terra-moto-Ash

Reaction score
ok, so i have a 125cc terra moto.. worse mistake buying it, but anyway.. the bike does not start any more with electic start or kick and everyone has suggested over and over that i can wire it to a normal wiring diagram, and believe me, it cannot be done.. as coming out of the stator the bike has three yellow wires and one blue with yellow, the three yellow wires run into a voltage regulator.. and then go to the cdi.. so its all different to a normal wiring diagram..

so how do you suggest that i can wire it up to get it goin??? and how do i no that the cdi works as it should???

any help is good, thanks

mate it doesn't matter what colour your wires are, look at the diagram then look at your wires on the cdi/rectifier, take note of the colour difference, if the diagram says red wire goes from rectifier to cdi, but your wire is yellow then just mark the yellow as red. hmmm I hope that makes sense. wiring is a bitch, I spent the whole day yesterday wiring my tacho to run off the the rectifier and my wiring was completely different to any of the diagrams, but if you look at it and compare what wires are going where then you can work it out. to test if the wiring is set up right just take you spark plug out and put it up against the head, if it sparks when you kick the engine over then it's most likely ok

yep i have done all of that.. tryed to match the wiring diagram to mine and still nothing... i think that maybe the cdi is broken because i have tryed everything and it doesnt want to spark.. i have tryed the spark plug in other bikes and its fine, so that the only thing i cant think it would be

can you borrow a cdi from a mates bike? that's the best way to test it

are you gonna piss off the electric start? would be a good idea, bloody useless invention

Can someone pls link me to this wiring diagram. Just purchased the Terramoto krusha. Almost new but for some reason the 13 year old that i bought it off cut all more than 50% of the wires on the bike. Got the thing for $200 tho :)

if you still have all the wires you should be able to just re-join them..

if not then let us know if its a electric start or kick start only model..

but if you hit the first link in my sig you will come across the diagrams.. there not brand related but generally there all the same

sean the diagrams that you have are no good for these motors they run a full dc
system with a 3 phase stator

i will have a dig and see if i can find some info

oem_wire.jpg

that is how it should be

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back